BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member

What would u do with?? & Are these 2 the same??

I wanted to do a Sust & Decca Cycle for 10 or 12 weeks BUT i already have the following:

1 bottle QV Decca 300
    1 bottle QV Test Cyp 200
    1 bottle QV Test Enth 250
    & a lot of Reforvit Simple 25mg Dbols (which are supposedly underdosed at 13mg)

I was talkin to a friend and he told me to just save my $$ and just add Prop to what i have - but is it really the same? What kind of ratio should I run it to make it basicly the same.

I WANTED to run 500 Decca a week for 12 weeks and somewhere over 600-700 Test a week...

Would you run pure Prop the last few weeks or mix all 3 all the way through?

I'll prob run Winny weeks 8-12 EOD

** This is my 4th cycle - i've actually ran higher doses in the past but I'm recovering/de****g with Tendonitis in my shoulder and a cortisone shot so I don't want to do higher amounts until I see if my shoulder can handle the increase in weight again like it used to **

Thanks !!!

sorry to hear about shoulder bro well here is what i think

1-12 650mg 250mg E + 400mg Cyp

1-10 500mg deca

6-12 winny 50mg ed<--- finish the cycle with & start pct the next day

8-12 from 50mg to 100mg prop ed

1-12 Nolva 20mg

1-12 vit b6 200mg

i say save the dbols for other cycles.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    sorry to hear about shoulder bro well here is what i think

1-12 650mg 250mg E + 400mg Cyp

1-10 500mg deca

6-12 winny 50mg ed<--- finish the cycle with & start pct the next day

8-12 from 50mg to 100mg prop ed

1-12 Nolva 20mg

1-12 vit b6 200mg

i say save the dbols for other cycles.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Sorry if i sound dumb but why would you go from doing 650mg Test a week in 1-8 to doing 900mg Test at the end of the cycle for a few weeks? Wouldn't I want to keep it around the same level throughout?

Out of the 3 cycles I've done - the ONLY time i ever saw any hair in the shower was when I did Winny ED my first cycle for a few weeks (and I've messed with Prop, Tren , Enth, T400, Dbol , Growth) - so I'm a lil nervous to do it ED again but we'll see.

Thanks for your input bro!

oh i c well if you want to stay at the same 650mg then dont use prop or here is a better idea use prop with 75mg eod or even 50mg eod to kickstart the cycle with just for 4wks till the E & cyp kick in then continue with your cycle personally i dont see much difference about winny ed or eod some pros in Egypt shoot 400mg ew 200mg twice a wk.

good luck

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Can anyone else give me their opinion?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I would probably just run the 650 enanthate and cyp a week, but jump start it with the prop in the beginning. Then use your Winny at the end. If you have the d bol tabs and you know what they are dosed at, just use those for 3 weeks or so to kickstart the cycle and save the prop for next time.

Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    I would probably just run the 650 enanthate and cyp a week, but jump start it with the prop in the beginning. Then use your Winny at the end. If you have the d bol tabs and you know what they are dosed at, just use those for 3 weeks or so to kickstart the cycle and save the prop for next time.
    Thanks bro.. anyone else can give their 2 cents? Anyone know what kind of ratio Test Sust is with the Prop/Cyp/Enth ratio?

Ivan2121 is offline New Member
    i would use prop at first also to jump start. by the end of your cycle your cyp and enth will be fully active.

Thread Information