Thread: Second Cycle

m3Zee is offline New Member

Second Cycle

I just finished my first cycle (going into PCT now) of 500mg Test E/wk, with 30mg dBol for the first 4 weeks. I gained 22 lbs throughout the cycle, and made enormous strength gains. I'm now wondering about what to do for a second cycle. Should I add anything to it? I was thinking about adding Deca . How long should I wait before starting another cycle.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys -

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by m3Zee
    I just finished my first cycle (going into PCT now) of 500mg Test E/wk, with 30mg dBol for the first 4 weeks. I gained 22 lbs throughout the cycle, and made enormous strength gains. I'm now wondering about what to do for a second cycle. Should I add anything to it? I was thinking about adding Deca . How long should I wait before starting another cycle.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys -

After getting such great gains on your first cycle its easy to get sucked in. Right now worry about retaining as much as possible and give it at least 3-4 months before touching anything else. Take this time to search and plan out your next cycle.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    After getting such great gains on your first cycle its easy to get sucked in. Right now worry about retaining as much as possible and give it at least 3-4 months before touching anything else. Take this time to search and plan out your next cycle.
    Good advice.

I would use different Test for next time, eg. Cypionate just to experiment further but thats just me. Probably not Deca , but you if you must add something i would go with EQ

Thread Information