Turd_Ferguson is offline Banned

New cycle....Need help

Hi how is it going. I am starting my 2nd cycle in a couple of weeks. My first cycle was 500 mg/week sus 250 for 10 weeks and went well. My next will be:

1-10 400mg/week Deca
    1-12 500mg/week Test E
    1-14 nolva 20mg/day

Clomid for pct

I will be posting my results and keep a log during this little bout of self medication. My question is this: Since I live at the beach and this cycle will take me into mid-late april I was wondering what kind of diet or supplements will help me cut down and get ready for the beach. NO primo or winny. I want to lay off gear untill sept. after this and will be doing one for some serious bulk.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    bump!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson
    Hi how is it going. I am starting my 2nd cycle in a couple of weeks. My first cycle was 500 mg/week sus 250 for 10 weeks and went well. My next will be:

1-10 400mg/week Deca
    1-12 500mg/week Test E
    1-14 nolva 20mg/day

Clomid for pct

I will be posting my results and keep a log during this little bout of self medication. My question is this: Since I live at the beach and this cycle will take me into mid-late april I was wondering what kind of diet or supplements will help me cut down and get ready for the beach. NO primo or winny. I want to lay off gear untill sept. after this and will be doing one for some serious bulk.

Seems like you have really taken the time to research. You have a nice cycle layed out for yourself and took the correct route on a test only first cycle. Good job so far, let's see what we can do here........

As far as diet I can type pages on what to do. But we'll need to know more about yourself. Age, stats, Goal??? When creating a diet for anyone there has to be that basic caloric maintenance number to work with. From there we can take it further. Plus take a look in the diet forum, some very very knowledgeable MODS and members in there...........

As fas as supplements I dont use many. From working in gyms for over 6 years and a few supplement stores I've tried just about everything!! What works best for me is the basics. Meal replacements, Multis, Antioxidants, BCAAs and Glutamine. Sometimes a little creatine here and there and that's about it. I incorporate those wether on or off, that additional push will come from AAS.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Looks good there.

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    rock it. as for the cutting up, just keep a clean diet...and take ur vitamins. you might want to throw in some clen with ur pct

Thread Information