Allimony is offline New Member

Liquid Clen dosage question!

Hey folks I just wanted to ask a few quick questions. Now I've searched the forums and it seems folks have asked this question but I didn't really see an answer. I ordered the liquid Clen from ARR. It's Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL. I'm assuming this means it's 30mL at 200mcg per mL. Assuming I'm not retarded that's way more than I should start taking right away. I guess I'm asking if I should use a pippette to extract 1/2 an mL or less (100mcg of CLen) or do people just use the pump system it comes with? If it's the pump then how many squirts do I use! If someone already answered this I'm really sorry for double posting but I just wanted to make sure I used the stuff to it's fullest potential. Thanks alot for the info in advance! Oh and I already got some Taurine pills lined up to avoid the cramps!

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    one squirt equals 20mcg's.

Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
    normal gradually)
    Day14: 60 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off
    Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

Thanks alot man! I greatly appreciate the help and now it's time to shed some poundage...

If I am running at 8am when is the earliest I can take the clen to prevent interfearing with my cardio. And should I take 2 squirts at once on the second day and so forth or spread them out? Thanks again

Thread Information