cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

Short test and winny cycle

Kinda of a newbie question.
    My training partner is going to run his third cycle. He was asking me what I thought about winny only cycles. I told him not to. He has enought prop to run a 5-6 week cycle. I figured any test would be good, but never heard
    of anyone running a winny & prop cutting cycle. He is going to run winny for 4 weeks, and prop for 5-6. Anybody run one? Would you suggest it? Should he go with a different ester?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop is good. Winny alone seems to be the most popular roid at my gym. All the ignorants use it. With some test in the cycle it would be good. So prop and winny is a decent cycle

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    there's been lots of discussion about short cycles lately, do a search. Im trying a short one myself this time, just to see how they work

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I'll let him be my test subject. He's starting Monday, so I'll post his results when finished.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Prop/Winny is a good choice for a cutter.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    short cycle of prop and winny is excellent the results would depend on the dose of each drug and duration, i am on day 13 of a 30 day cycle of various compounds and the results are outstanding at day 13,

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    short cycle of prop and winny is excellent the results would depend on the dose of each drug and duration, i am on day 13 of a 30 day cycle of various compounds and the results are outstanding at day 13,
    Just too add how important diet is when cutting. Without a clean diet, it doesnt matter what AS you run. Nothing will compare to the correct diet/cardio.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Just too add how important diet is when cutting. Without a clean diet, it doesnt matter what AS you run. Nothing will compare to the correct diet/cardio.
    totaly agree swifto, food/diet is the key to muscle growth

DBflash21 is offline Member
    You sure it's your "buddy"?

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Kinda of a newbie question.
    My training partner is going to run his third cycle. He was asking me what I thought about winny only cycles. I told him not to. He has enought prop to run a 5-6 week cycle. I figured any test would be good, but never heard
    of anyone running a winny & prop cutting cycle. He is going to run winny for 4 weeks, and prop for 5-6. Anybody run one? Would you suggest it? Should he go with a different ester?
    Winneys more for hardening but also very hard on the joints , I would switch up for mastra if your only going to run a short stack, I guarentee you'll be happier with the results considering you are running the proper diet

Thread Information