rgecko23 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Yet Another Question From Me

I WAS READING IN THE ONE POST THAT THE GUY WANTED TO DO TEST WHEN HE ONLY LIFTED FOR 3 MONTHS. SO I STARTED TO ASK MY SELF.........SELF, ARE YOU READY TO JUICE YET. WELL I AM ASKING FOR ADVICE.

I HAVE BEEN LIFTING FOR TWO YEARS NOW, IN OCTOBER I FLOPPED MY GIXXER AND BROKE MY SHOULDER. I STARTED LIFTING PRETTY GOOD, LAST WEEK. NO PAIN OR ANYTHING. I LOST EVERYTHING I GAINED FROM LIFTING BEFORE. WENT FROM 205 BACK DOWN TO 180 AND WAS GETTING SKINNIER.

YOU GUYS THINK I M COOL TO START A CYCLE, I HAVE BEEN LIFTING AND EATING SO I KNOW WHAT MY DIET NEEDS TO BE TO GET GOING. JUST WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD LIFT FOR ANOTHER MONTH THEN DO IT OR JUST GO AHEAD WITH MY PLANS.

THANKS GUYS.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    get back to your natural limit then juice...i made the mistake of not doing this so i am passing on advice from experience...get back at least to where you were if you refuse to wait until your natural limit...good luck on the recovery too bro

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rgecko23
    JUST WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD LIFT FOR ANOTHER MONTH THEN DO IT OR JUST GO AHEAD WITH MY PLANS.
    Without knowing what your "plans" are it is difficult to choose between:
    (1.) lifting for another month
    or
    (2.) going ahead with your plans.

As a general rule of thumb, I'd say if you are in doubt as to when to start a cycle then is would be better to wait until there is no more doubt.

I Agree, Its Just My First Cycle Of Just 1cc A Week Of Cyp And Nolva If Needed, (pct)-clomid,nolva.

I Was Taking 1-ad At The Time, I Dont Know If That Made A Huge Diff Or Not.

I Know Im Not Going To Change My Workout, It Works For Me So I Am Sticking To It.

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Get back to where you were (at least), then consider gear.....and it better not be just "1cc a week of cyp"

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    I would lift for a while longer to make sure you arer able to keep lifting before you juice. It is up to you though. Good luck when you decide to juice. What are you going to run for your cycle? What are you going to use for a pct?

why not just 1cc a week of cyp? i am taking nolva too if thats what you mean? or are you saying i need more than just 1cc a week?

crazykris6 is offline Junior Member
    nolva is good to take for a pct.

Thread Information