Tuff1 is offline Junior Member

First Cycle: ANADROL , TEST E, and DECA

Alright Im about to start my first cycle and I would like to run Anadrol , Test E, and Deca but I am not sure what amounts would be good any good ideas? I am 22 years old been lifting for around 4 years now Im 195lbs at like 8% and would like to be around 220lbs @ 8%. What should my goal in weeks be to just reach 220lbs?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Moving this to the appropriate forum

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    If running your first cycle, especially at the age of 22, play it safe and go with a Test only cycle for 12 weeks. Chances are you will react better to your first cycle then the ones to come, even if you do add more comopunds. Who knows how you will react. Save the Deca and the drol for round 2. For now just run some Test...........

I really want to try Anadrol though

Quote Originally Posted by Tuff1
    I really want to try Anadrol though

No need to rush into anything even if you feel you're ready and have access to it. I"m sure you'll probably still go ahead and do it anyway but I'm telling you that you will get more out of 500mgs of test for 12 weeks then you think. Then after that step back and see how you reacted and contemplate runnign the Drol next time. Just my opinion.................

ok if I did do 500mgs for 12 weeks how much weight on average would it put on a first cycle........... I understand that you guys have done this stuff before so I am going to follow your advice

It all varies on how you react and how much water you retain. Water retention alone can add 10+lbs. in 12 weeks easily. My first cycle was a D-bol only cycle so I wont comment . I wish I had help like this when I started.

Right now you are lean at a good weight. If you put on 10-15 lbs with half of that keepable I'd call that success..........

LIBeef is offline Junior Member
    I think you can put on the weight you are looking for with test only, however you will lose 10lbs of water when you stop. Anadrol and deca wouldn't help any at this point. Also you shouldn't use them together anyway because you run the risk of prog gyno.

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    For my first cycle I ran

Test E 600mg weeks 1-11
    Deca 400mg Weeks 1-10
    Winny weeks 8-13
    Novla 10mg ED
    PCT

Gained 30lbs retained 22.

for what its worth.

PARABOLAN is offline Junior Member
    i wouldnt do anadrol on my first cycle, my first cycle was test suspension and winny, it was my best cycle ever

Spyder is offline Member
    Anadrol is a NO NO for a first cycle, it is the most powerful and liver toxic oral steroid .

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Your first cycle should be test e/cyp for 10-12 weeks. This will acces your tolerance with AAS. Anadrol for your first cycle is not advised. You will probably suffer from unpleasant side effects. Why do you want to run Anadrol bro?

I just read about people on Anadrol and Im just impressed with what it can do...................... would what getbigggs first cycle of For my first cycle I ran

Test E 600mg weeks 1-11
    Deca 400mg Weeks 1-10
    Winny weeks 8-13
    Novla 10mg ED
    PCT

be a good first cycle I just dont know about running test e alone but you guys do know more about then I do

your waisting a lot of money by running multiple compounds ur first cycle..ur not gonna want any more water then u will already have off the test alone for ur first cycle, dont be suprised to see 30 pounds off of the test.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Anadrol is a NO NO for a first cycle, it is the most powerful and liver toxic oral steroid.
    It's awesome stuff, but not for a first cycle bro.

msu16366 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LIBeef
    I think you can put on the weight you are looking for with test only, however you will lose 10lbs of water when you stop. Anadrol and deca wouldn't help any at this point. Also you shouldn't use them together anyway because you run the risk of prog gyno.

I never heard anadrol converting to prog gyno, infact I thought it was not sure how anadrol was related to gyno?

alright my first cycle will be just test e alone how much/long do you do you think I should take?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I'd say leave the anadrol out for the first cycle, and stick with the Test E and Deca , Anadrol is kinda an intimidating AAS is to me personally.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Alright my first cycle will be just Test E alone. How much/long do you think I should run it?
    NEEDED:
    6000mg of Testosterone Enanthate
    840mg of Nolvadex
    4200mg of Clomid

**CYCLE**
    WEEKS 1-12:
    Testosterone Enanthate @ 500mg/week. Shoot twice throughout the week on Monday with 250mg and Thursday with another 250mg.

**PCT**
    WEEKS 13-14:
    Nolvadex @ 40mg
    Clomid @ 200mg

WEEKS 15-16:
    Nolvadex @ 20mg
    Clomid @ 100mg

GAINS TO EXPECT WITH CLEAN BULKER:
    ~20lbs | keep 10-15lbs

GAINS TO EXPECT WITH A DIRTY BULKER:
    25-30lbs | keep ~20

EXPECTED TIME BEFORE YOU FEEL THE TESTOSTERONE *ENANTHATE* KICK IN:
    6 weeks. By then you should be rolling and getting more and more swole with each week, not to mention the vascularity...

That pretty much answers any and all questions you might have. As always, if you have any other problems, just let us know.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    thats an awesome breakdown Vein X!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    NEEDED:
    6000mg of Testosterone Enanthate
    840mg of Nolvadex
    4200mg of Clomid

**CYCLE**
    WEEKS 1-12:
    Testosterone Enanthate @ 500mg/week. Shoot twice throughout the week on Monday with 250mg and Thursday with another 250mg.

**PCT**
    WEEKS 13-14:
    Nolvadex @ 40mg
    Clomid @ 200mg

WEEKS 15-16:
    Nolvadex @ 20mg
    Clomid @ 100mg

GAINS TO EXPECT WITH CLEAN BULKER:
    ~20lbs | keep 10-15lbs

GAINS TO EXPECT WITH A DIRTY BULKER:
    25-30lbs | keep ~20

EXPECTED TIME BEFORE YOU FEEL THE TESTOSTERONE *ENANTHATE* KICK IN:
    6 weeks. By then you should be rolling and getting more and more swole with each week, not to mention the vascularity...

That pretty much answers any and all questions you might have. As always, if you have any other problems, just let us know.
    I like this vein, but with the enanthate he needs to start PCT 14 days after his last shot. So, PCT would start week 15, since his enanthate would run through week 12. All of week 13, all of week 14, then starting week 15 (14 days). Did this to clear up what some seem to miss. I also think keeping 15lbs off test only is a very attainable goal.

wow whats the difference between a clean and dirty bulker?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    wow whats the difference between a clean and dirty bulker?
    id run the test/deca if you have it. everyone says too run test only just too see how your body reacts. so if your ready for some sides, acne, night sweats, ect. run them both. if you want too run something a little more mild, go with test at 500mgs wk like stated above. in reality, you can run drol. but all it will do is make you VERY puffy, and add some masive strength. assuming you want too stay relatively lean, anadrol will ruin that.

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    for reference I gained 30lbs off my cycle.
    retained 22 of it solidly and
    bench went up around 115lbs.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    My first cycle was a D-bol only cycle so I wont comment . I wish I had help like this when I started.
    Ha Ha, you must have been running with the same crew that I was. It is funny that when you know nothing about juice and you talk to people who try to act like they know about it, the only compound that they know is d bol. "yeah, man just take some d bol" You don't even have to inject it.

I got lucky and started when I had some guys around me that really knew what they were doing and didn't lead me astray. But I came pretty close to running that "d bol only" cycle that everyone raved about.

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    Yea My First Cycle I Went Threw 5 Bottles Of Test E In 4 Weeks Due To Not Knowing Waht I Was Doing At Tender Age Of 15

Would you guys think 4 a 1st time use go low dose 250a week

Thread Information