mightymite is offline New Member

Newbie needs advice on stack

Could someone recommend an all pill form stack to me. Most stacks I've see have both pill and inj forms. I'm not comfortable with the inj's so i'd prefer not to go this route. I've worked out on and off for 12 years. I work construction and travel so summer time is hectic for me and difficult to maintain a good workout regime much less a good diet-which i'm well aware this is more important than your workouts. Most of the time I pack adjustable dumbbells with me and do what I can with them while out of town. It's winter now and I have about 3 months to do whatever I want so I thought I'd give this a try and hopefully put some weight back on(I lost 25lbs this year during my work season, man that sucks). Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks.

By the way I've never tried any of this before so the 25lb loss was just from change in diet.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you shouldnt be messing with roids if you cant stick yourself bro

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    bump, if you can stick yourself this isn't your sport

I wouldn't have a problem sticking myself. It's not like this stuff is coming from my local pharmacy, so I have concerns about sterilization with inj's(and possibly even diseases that I certainly wouldn't want). This wouldn't be an issue with pills given the fact that the concern inducing diseases i'm speaking of can't be contracted through ingestion. Anyone out there with any helpful advice? Thanks

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Youll eventually need a liver transplant.
    If you dont want to pin yourself stick with one compound at a time

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    my opinion is that if you are afraid to stick yourself and inject a compound in your body than you shouldn't consider aas.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymite
    Could someone recommend an all pill form stack to me.
    no, be a man and inject yourself if you want real, keepable gains

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymite
    I wouldn't have a problem sticking myself. It's not like this stuff is coming from my local pharmacy, so I have concerns about sterilization with inj's(and possibly even diseases that I certainly wouldn't want). This wouldn't be an issue with pills given the fact that the concern inducing diseases i'm speaking of can't be contracted through ingestion. Anyone out there with any helpful advice? Thanks

do you plan on sharing your needles or getting them from junkies? If not, Then you dont have to worry about getting any diseases

LOL , heck no I'm not going to share a needle. My concern is with the sterilization of the juice during making it(such as who made it-from a pharmacy I wouldn't be concerned). Would I see very good results by just taking dbol without anything else? Any other recommendations? Thanks for the replies and sharing your knowledge.

brewerpi is offline Associate Member

Oasis

go with Oasis, the products all come from a pharmacy-this is the way to go if you're concerned with "quality control" issues-IMHO

Thanks brewerpi I'll check them out, I hadn't noticed the ad before

Thread Information