ExitedNoob is offline Junior Member

is dbol crush-able ?

ok stupid question but i gotta know.
    I started my cycle monday. I looked up Dbol pics and all and my tais is exact to the pics. I heard from some one that you can't break the dbol pill and b/c of it being so thick that is why it takes 2 trips to the liver to digest. Well I am not sure if the not being able to break part is true, but today at lunch when i was taking my 4 pills (i break them up through the day) I gently tried biting down on it with my teeth and boom it became like a chew-able pill in my mouth. Does this mean the dbol is fake and I got had for 3k pills or is the un-breakable rumor I heard just a mith...

Thanks... Again I know it might sound stupid but i would just like reassurance.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Yes D-bol pills can be crushed. I mean how else would they break apart? Its not like its time released if that's what you mean. Or evena gel cap that is enclosed in cellulos to preserve it but it still dissolves in the stomach.................Stupid question or not its always good to know for sure........

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Yes D-bol pills can be crushed. I mean how else would they break apart? Its not like its time released if that's what you mean. Or evena gel cap that is enclosed in cellulos to preserve it but it still dissolves in the stomach.................Stupid question or not its always good to know for sure........

thanks for the reply.
    and thanks for not making me feel like a idiot for asking

1 more thing for you (or anyone else for that matter) should I just chew the dbols up then and chase em down with water or just take them normally? Just curious b/c I know if you chew up meds they will hit you faster.

Thanks ALOT JAY

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Its going to hit you relatively fast anyway. I just swallow them.

The only way that you would've looked like an ididot with the question is if you asked if you could then cut them up into rails and snort them. But then again there have been a couple on some boards that claim that is the best way to do them.

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    you mean you can't snort d-bol?

Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    Its going to hit you relatively fast anyway. I just swallow them.

The only way that you would've looked like an ididot with the question is if you asked if you could then cut them up into rails and snort them. But then again there have been a couple on some boards that claim that is the best way to do them.
    lmao. O man. But then what about some of the specs that fall out of your nose while doing it? What a waste. Tisk tisk. haha

velvetlion is offline Banned
    But then what about some of the specs that fall out of your nose while doing it? What a waste. Tisk tisk. haha
    I guess you would just rub them on your gums.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    also.. it started as powder.. crushing it ( assume you have a problem with swallowing) would be no problem..

you will lose some of the product in the process..

good luck

and welcome..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Looks like your questions are answered Noob. Best of Luck..............

Big_D_12345 is offline New Member
    I have afew buddies who have done it. Becasue thier noses looked tiny once thier gains so increadable. It makes your nose bigger and obviously goes straight to the brain.
    I have snorted cocaine, meth, speed, ect even vik in my partying days. I was afraid to try this because my friends told me that the rage and sides were unbeleiveable, but thier gains were rediculous. I do not see why people have to diss on questions.
    this is a legitimate question I think. Better safe than sorry.
    If I'm really brave I may try a tad in a straw. Like I said my gym buddies so it so people do.

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_D_12345 View Post
    I have afew buddies who have done it. Becasue thier noses looked tiny once thier gains so increadable. It makes your nose bigger and obviously goes straight to the brain.
    I have snorted cocaine, meth, speed, ect even vik in my partying days. I was afraid to try this because my friends told me that the rage and sides were unbeleiveable, but thier gains were rediculous. I do not see why people have to diss on questions.
    this is a legitimate question I think. Better safe than sorry.
    If I'm really brave I may try a tad in a straw. Like I said my gym buddies so it so people do.
    go away you muppit....

El Corvino is offline Associate Member
    ^^^ Because typical gains on Dbol aren't good enough?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Big D bringin up old shit

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    this is the worst thread ever..... and to bump a 3year old thread ... shame on you. And no dont snort dbol ... and no it dosent go "straight to the brain" it goes in your nasal cavities.. But there is sooo much more binder than active drug........ I cant believe i just responded.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ExitedNoob View Post
    ok stupid question but i gotta know.
    I started my cycle monday. I looked up Dbol pics and all and my tais is exact to the pics. I heard from some one that you can't break the dbol pill and b/c of it being so thick that is why it takes 2 trips to the liver to digest. Well I am not sure if the not being able to break part is true, but today at lunch when i was taking my 4 pills (i break them up through the day) I gently tried biting down on it with my teeth and boom it became like a chew-able pill in my mouth. Does this mean the dbol is fake and I got had for 3k pills or is the un-breakable rumor I heard just a mith...

Thanks... Again I know it might sound stupid but i would just like reassurance.
    I have never hear they are unbreakable. Its normal they crush when you bite them. I chew most of my tabs before swallowing.

Thread Information