YoRgO17 is offline Junior Member

Injured shoulder.. possible week off.. on cyc.. help plz

Guys about a week after pinning 100 mgs of prop into my delt i attempting doing deadlifts, needles to say my shoulder was still slightly swollen and when i lifted the 400 lbs off the rack i did about 1 rep and my shoulder felt like it was gonna tear off.... needless to say it hurts lifting weights ever since then.. so i have decided to take a week off and if that isnt gonna help i might have to get someone to take a look at it... my question is about my cycle.. im doing 150mg prop eod and 600 mgs eq every 6 days, i was just wondering if i should continue cycles or if i should just stop because i release that sometimes it can slwoer recovery.. and if anyone know anything about how i can make this injury recover faster or if anyone knows what it might be plz let me know.. i feel no pain unless im trying to lift weights...

p.s. im having a hard time decideding to take a week off...

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I would stay on cycle. The test should actually help you to repair quicker.

Take the week off if it is giving you that much of a problem. It can be hard, but you are better off nipping it in the bud right now then struggling with it for the next 9 months.

i guess ><

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    dont stop your cycle and dont stop training,you can still train legs,calves,abs,forearms maybe even some bis and tris.why take an entire week off for one sore shoulder.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoRgO17
    Guys about a week after pinning 100 mgs of prop into my delt i attempting doing deadlifts, needles to say my shoulder was still slightly swollen and when i lifted the 400 lbs off the rack i did about 1 rep and my shoulder felt like it was gonna tear off.... needless to say it hurts lifting weights ever since then.. so i have decided to take a week off and if that isnt gonna help i might have to get someone to take a look at it... my question is about my cycle.. im doing 150mg prop eod and 600 mgs eq every 6 days, i was just wondering if i should continue cycles or if i should just stop because i release that sometimes it can slwoer recovery.. and if anyone know anything about how i can make this injury recover faster or if anyone knows what it might be plz let me know.. i feel no pain unless im trying to lift weights...

p.s. im having a hard time decideding to take a week off...
    The concern I would look into is a possible torn rotator cuff. If your rotator is torn, that's gonna be a show stopper. Does your shoulder hurt when you extend your arm/shoulder away from your body without weights? Try this, place your injuried shoulder arm down at your side. Now, turn your arm so the the pinky is facing upward (toward the sky/ceiling). Now, raise your arm (elbows straight NOT bent) straight up over your head. If there is pain while you are doing that motion, then you may need to see a doctor regarding a possible torn rotator. And training while having a torn rotator is not good...you may only tear it more, really bad.

K.

tried that.. and i got no pain the only pain i get is when im lifting weighs and rotating my shoulder backwards

i was thinking i might just train lightly for the week.. i dont think its a rotater cuff.. but really i have no clue theres no pain tho no matter what way i move it unless i have weights

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoRgO17
    tried that.. and i got no pain the only pain i get is when im lifting weighs and rotating my shoulder backwards

i was thinking i might just train lightly for the week.. i dont think its a rotater cuff.. but really i have no clue theres no pain tho no matter what way i move it unless i have weights

Any updates?

Knight1811

Thread Information