moe64 is offline New Member

Cool Quick check on Test 400

A friend of mine found a product in Mexico I have not yet been able to find on this site. It comes in a yellow labled bottle, and is labled Test 400. I know it to be for veterinary use, and I know it contains: Prop-25 mg., Enanthate -188 mg, & Cypionate 187 mg. Can anybody direct me to where information on this may be located?

A second question is, if this guy is in week 4 of his cycle of Deca and Sustanon (400/750 mg/wk), and he switches from the sustanon to the Test 400 listed above (same dosage), will that have any effect on his cycle? I have seen that The Test 400 listed above has one less type of test in it, I guess you would say 3 types compared to 4 types. Will this have a major effect?

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Was it black label with yellow or vise versa? I used Denkall 400 for my first cycle a few years ago... i got good results but then again it was my first cycle so anything woulda gave me good results prob lol

That's it, in your pic. Same product...that's good to hear it gave good results. So do you or anyone else think that switching like that will have any affects? And I wonder if this stuff is better or same as Sustanon , as far as expected results?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I don't think that he will notice much difference at all. IMO sustanon is not really any better than test e, test c, or test p. It just combines some different esters at a much higher cost. T 400 doesn't make much sense to me either accept that you are getting a much bigger dose per ml. But I guess I just don't understand why they combine test e and test c. They are virtually the same thing.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    he will be fine with the switch bro. no worries at all!

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Dont switch, stay on with what he is doing. T400 isnt an ass cheek friendly piece of gear. Believe me. Plus, it isnt all that in comparison to running single compounds, meaning like running test prop by itslef, or cyp, or enan. by itself. I hate that blended crap. Stick to the already ran cycle and dont switch. Is this all he is running, deca and sus?
    Quote Originally Posted by moe64
    That's it, in your pic. Same product...that's good to hear it gave good results. So do you or anyone else think that switching like that will have any affects? And I wonder if this stuff is better or same as Sustanon, as far as expected results?

u think he should switch testosterona? I think it isnt worth it to me. He would be better off staying on that current cycle, but it sure seems like there is some things missing in it with it just being Sust and deca
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    he will be fine with the switch bro. no worries at all!

Yes, that's all that's being run is Deca and Sus, the reason being is he travels down, gets that shots, the gear is stored there, and he is developing a good relationship with the pharmacy.. .and doesn't have to bring anything back or break any obvious laws.
    As the first vial of Sustanon ran low, he wasn't sure that he was getting the gains that he felt he should get, so after researching, he wanted to try another brand, like Tokkyo, or QV, which he heard should be good stuff. But as it turns out, he could only get the Tokkyo Deca, but not the Sustanon. At that point, the only thing available was the Test 400. So he went with it. Tried the first shot today, wasn't too painful. (Deca/test mix)
    Since it is his first cycle, he wants to try what may offer the least side affects.

Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    I don't think that he will notice much difference at all. IMO sustanon is not really any better than test e, test c, or test p. It just combines some different esters at a much higher cost. T 400 doesn't make much sense to me either accept that you are getting a much bigger dose per ml. But I guess I just don't understand why they combine test e and test c. They are virtually the same thing.
    I hear what you're saying, I guess it goes back to the time release thing on the long and short esters? I wonder, since the Enanth. and cypion. are longer actinge esters, will I not have to take try to take the shots EOD? Is this correct?

Or should I say my friend will not have to try to take the shots EOD

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    your ass will be on fire after you shoot this...dont use this caca T400 haha some people use it maybe if they cut it with something but id go with C or E not a mix that will put you in more pain than its worth

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I hear what you're saying, I guess it goes back to the time release thing on the long and short esters? I wonder, since the Enanth. and cypion. are longer actinge esters, will I not have to take try to take the shots EOD? Is this correct?
    thats why i hate blended test. its so stupid, it serves no purpose. if you are gonna do the T400 just do it twice a week and forget the prop is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    your ass will be on fire after you shoot this...dont use this caca T400 haha some people use it maybe if they cut it with something but id go with C or E not a mix that will put you in more pain than its worth
    as mentioned earlier, a mix of test 400 and deca 300 (.75/.75 cc) was tried today, and it didn't seem to hurt as much as the rediject mex sustanon 250. That one hurt like hell, but not right away. Instead, the pain began gradual like and hardened up for a 3-4 day period. That was a little worrisome, but I've since read that is normal. Now I guess it will be seen if the test 400 has the same effect within the next couple of days.

Man, I am being straight with you, I ran that for I think it was 12 weeks, and it was pure hell all the way! That crap hurts like none other. Total waste of money and time if you ask me. Just try and find a few bottles of test e or c, and roll with that, trust me, you'll be happy you did.
    Yes, that's all that's being run is Deca and Sus, the reason being is he travels down, gets that shots, the gear is stored there, and he is developing a good relationship with the pharmacy.. .and doesn't have to bring anything back or break any obvious laws.
    As the first vial of Sustanon ran low, he wasn't sure that he was getting the gains that he felt he should get, so after researching, he wanted to try another brand, like Tokkyo, or QV, which he heard should be good stuff. But as it turns out, he could only get the Tokkyo Deca, but not the Sustanon. At that point, the only thing available was the Test 400. So he went with it. Tried the first shot today, wasn't too painful. (Deca/test mix)
    Since it is his first cycle, he wants to try what may offer the least side affects.

Okay, Jray. Next time in Mexico, will ask about the test e and c . The only thing is this pharmacist is looking for the stuff requested, and guess he just needs a little more time to find it.
    In 4 weeks of the cycle mentioned, there has been 6-7 lbs gained. I believe the other stuff was from Brovel, or Bravo. Has anyone heard of that one? Maybe Brovel is the way to go, if that is what is available

velvetlion is offline Banned
    thats why i hate blended test. its so stupid, it serves no purpose. if you are gonna do the T400 just do it twice a week and forget the prop is there.
    With the blended tests, they never put in a sufficient amount of prop. anyways. With the long esters involved, you would think that you can shoot it twice a week, but not if you want the prop. to be effective. Then you will need to go EOD with it. So now you are doing 250mg. of test EOD which is not what many guys that are just getting started want to do. Maybe I am missing something, but I guess I just don't get it.

I would rather cycle with test e or test c. And if I want a real dose of prop, I can add that myself and still be cheaper than if I went with a blend.

Thread Information