Nextweek is offline New Member

Made appoitment with the Doc...

So it's been like three weeks since my last injection in my right glute....ive been having a mild soreness / cramp type of a feeling....i think i feel a kind of a knot in there but i dont know for sure...could be scar tissue.

only thing that went wrong on my part really is my injections may have been a little high up...and i didnt rotate site's...and the gear was from a "reputable" ugl.
    has anyone ever had symptoms like this?......is it an infection?
    my apoitment isnt for another week (i told them i needed a check-up)...should i call them back and say it's a little more urgent?

- Thanks for the time
    Nextweek
    by the way this is my first cycle ...if this is normal crap let me know....i could swear it was going away...but now instead of being sore it feels like a cramp or something

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    injecting is going to hurt. there is also a possibility you did something wrong. do u know where to inject? what gauge of needle are you useing? are you putting it deep enough into the muscle or is it to close to the skin? if u do anything wrong you can cause serious problems. its best to be strait up with your doctor. tell him that your going to inject and that you need advise so that you do it correctly. also when i first started i asked my source. he was an asshole but i learned a bit off him. i didnt have this internet stuff till a year ago. you do tho, so do your research.

Nextweek is offline New Member
    I use 23G 1 and a half inch....... went to the upper outer part of the cheek....like 2-3 inches below my hip bone.
    and i always sent the needle all the way in or atleast left like a little bit out.
    i did goto the same side like 8 weeks in a row (had another post about this)..people told me it was probably irritation from scar tissue... but im not so sure

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nextweek
    I use 23G 1 and a half inch....... went to the upper outer part of the cheek....like 2-3 inches below my hip bone.
    and i always sent the needle all the way in or atleast left like a little bit out.
    i did goto the same side like 8 weeks in a row (had another post about this)..people told me it was probably irritation from scar tissue... but im not so sure
    sound like ur doing everything right. except for rotating inj. sites. u need to use at least glutes and delts bot right and left, for a decent cycle. imo
    good luck

Thread Information