Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    BOBBY D's Avatar
    BOBBY D is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    968

    Brige W/ Dbol Towards End Of Cycle...?

    as some of u guys know im doing a sust/anadrol cycle for 12 weeks (sust 1-12wks, drol 1-4) & in the 3rd week & i am not liking my first run w/ anadrol, the sides r awful & i am already set on never using it again. ill stick w/ dbol . my question is:

    1. i have never bridged w/ dbol, just jump started my last few cycles & would it be ok to add dbol towards the end of this cycle even though i ran anadrol in the first 4 weeks?

    2. what week is a good bridge before pct? wks 8-10, 9-11, 9-12..?

    ** just a little change for myself to see actually how i relate to a bridge before the end of a cycle. i really am not having a good start w/ anadrol & i no what to expect when i run dbol.

    please help, suggestions, good idea/bad idea..

    thanks guys..

    BD

  2. #2
    BOBBY D's Avatar
    BOBBY D is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    968
    bump plz... just want some suggestions on bridging...

  3. #3
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    as some of u guys know im doing a sust/anadrol cycle for 12 weeks (sust 1-12wks, drol 1-4) & in the 3rd week & i am not liking my first run w/ anadrol, the sides r awful & i am already set on never using it again. ill stick w/ dbol . my question is:

    1. i have never bridged w/ dbol, just jump started my last few cycles & would it be ok to add dbol towards the end of this cycle even though i ran anadrol in the first 4 weeks?

    2. what week is a good bridge before pct? wks 8-10, 9-11, 9-12..?

    ** just a little change for myself to see actually how i relate to a bridge before the end of a cycle. i really am not having a good start w/ anadrol & i no what to expect when i run dbol.

    please help, suggestions, good idea/bad idea..

    thanks guys..

    BD
    A bridge is something a user runs in between cycles. Like Var after stopping a cycle, for 8-10 weeks, then conducting another cycle. Helping the body retain strength/mass gains whilst no other AS is being administered. People bridge with, Dbol, Var, Tbol, or cruise at 250-500mg/wk Test in between cycles.

    I think your talking about ending the cycle with an oral to solidify any gains made. Run either,

    - Tbol 50mg/ED for the final 6 or 8 weeks
    - Var 70mg/ED for the final 6 or 8 weeks
    - Winny 50mg/ED for the final 6 or 8 weeks
    - Prop 75mg/ED for the final 6 or 8 weeks.

    All of these suggestions run right upto PCT. This will help solidify any gains made when using the other compounds.

    Some, though, will disagree, as you have already got one oral in your cycle. Be sure to use MilkThistle also, when using any form of oral AS or 17aa.

  4. #4
    BOBBY D's Avatar
    BOBBY D is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    968
    thanks bro, that is what i meant, ending cycles w/ an oral.. dont worry i do have alot of milk thistle. so u dont suggest using dbol towards end of cycle, u know what, i think its a bad idea anyway.. i might use some low dose dbol as a bridge for a few weeks between next cycle.. thanks for clearing up what bridging meant.. take care..

  5. #5
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    thanks bro, that is what i meant, ending cycles w/ an oral.. dont worry i do have alot of milk thistle. so u dont suggest using dbol towards end of cycle, u know what, i think its a bad idea anyway.. i might use some low dose dbol as a bridge for a few weeks between next cycle.. thanks for clearing up what bridging meant.. take care..
    I dont suggest using Dbol for a bridge, as it can be fairly suppressive for long peroids of time. A low dose of Var would be better suited.

    Dbol is more effective at the beginning of a cycle, as the user may hold a lot of water weight from it, something you dont want at the end of a cycle, if your wanting to solidify gains. I've never used Dbol, and dont plan too. Its more of a quick mass gaining AS, whilst waiting for the other longer estered AS to kick in fully. You dont get many 'actual' gains from it, which is why I choose other AS, like Tbol.

  6. #6
    BOBBY D's Avatar
    BOBBY D is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    968
    makes sense to me about the water retainage, although i dont mind it in the begining & it is true about not gaining "actual muscle" w/ dbol . the funny thing is i was expecting some major bloat from anadrol but didn't happen, i mean the strength is there, i just dont realize it until yesterday at the gym, i noticed very quick recovery w/ drol which i thought i was not lifting enough or over training, its a weird drug compared to dbol. ill try some anavar as u suggested. thanks for letting me vent on this.. thanks for the help..

    B D.

  7. #7
    vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,222
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    makes sense to me about the water retainage, although i dont mind it in the begining & it is true about not gaining "actual muscle" w/ dbol . the funny thing is i was expecting some major bloat from anadrol but didn't happen, i mean the strength is there, i just dont realize it until yesterday at the gym, i noticed very quick recovery w/ drol which i thought i was not lifting enough or over training, its a weird drug compared to dbol. ill try some anavar as u suggested. thanks for letting me vent on this.. thanks for the help..

    B D.
    There will be no bloat on d-bol if you drive estrogen levels down. This can be done by nolva/proviron .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •