Thread: too much?

bulkyboy is offline Junior Member

too much?

another question i have for u guys,ive been told to get the most out of sust to inject daily for 3 weeks only! then do deca what u reckon?

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Lets just say whoever told you that has no idea what their talking about... If your looking to run a TEST/Deca cycle I would run it like this...

Test E 400-500mgs weeks 1-11
    Deca 300mgs a week 1-10
    Start PCT somewhere between 7-10 days after last TEST E shot

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    Lets just say whoever told you that has no idea what their talking about... If your looking to run a TEST/Deca cycle I would run it like this...

Deca 300mgs a week 1-10
    id say two weeks after the last test-e shot why do you say 7 days? plus deca takes like 3 weeks to get out so do two weeks after your last test-e shot and i would run the test for 13 and the deca for twelve and go 500 test and 400 deca with b6 and have nolva on hand

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member

Deca 300mgs a week 1-10
    And you have no idea about what your talking about either.............starting PCT after 7 days of test e??????????????? PCT needs to be started 3 weeks after last shot of deca and 2 weeks after last shot of test. You should know that.............

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    uh oh... i smell a cat fight comming on! but yeah jnrmrplymouth is correct on that one.

Bro I just said that cause most people usually run a Oral like winstrol at the end up to PCT. If he was not like he stated I personally wouldnt wait as long for that deca ester to leave. Thats just me though...

Actually bro I forgot you know from experience... Thats right your on your first cycle and you know everything... So with all the helpful info youve been giving its from???? I dont know you tell me mister 5 weeks in on your first cycle....Dont think I havent read the PCT thread over there were it states the # you repeat all the time... I guess thats my fault for anwsering a little to quick with my personal opinion next time please share with your own experiences...

OK for jnrmrplymouth
    You could keep the way I stated with the cycle or bump up the weeks, but keep them one week off. Deca always 1 week behind and then start PCT 14days after your TEST E shot... I hope this helps...

Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    And you have no idea about what your talking about either.............starting PCT after 7 days of test e??????????????? PCT needs to be started 3 weeks after last shot of deca and 2 weeks after last shot of test. You should know that.............
    So are you saying that PCT in this cycle should start at two different times? I like playing with words.... You shoud know that right cause youve done PCT like How many times???? 000000000000000000

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually bro I forgot you know from experience... Thats right your on your first cycle and you know everything... So with all the helpful info youve been giving its from???? I dont know you tell me mister 5 weeks in on your first cycle....Dont think I havent read the PCT thread over there were it states the # you repeat all the time... I guess thats my fault for anwsering a little to quick with my personal opinion next time please share with your own experiences...

OK for jnrmrplymouth
    You could keep the way I stated with the cycle or bump up the weeks, but keep them one week off. Deca always 1 week behind and then start PCT 14days after your TEST E shot... I hope this helps...
    guy how are you gonna say personal opinions its facts were de****g with here you need that two weeks after test e and 3 after deca or the androgens wont below enough and the pct products will be a waste how come you are advising 14 days now get your facts straight before you start giving bad advice to bros on here

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    guy how are you gonna say personal opinions its facts were de****g with here you need that two weeks after test e and 3 after deca or the androgens wont below enough and the pct products will be a waste how come you are advising 14 days now get your facts straight before you start giving bad advice to bros on here
    I said 14 to shut both you up... In my original response I said 7-10 after TEST E so if you go with 10 thats only 4 days off of what your all stirred up about... So can you provide me with research that shows starting PCT 4 days early will render the PCT products useless.... If thats what your saying and it is please show me your proof???? Cause like you said THIS IS SCIENCE were de****g with...

Thread Information