what are ways to tell if your forming gyno??

i get an itch sometimes on my chest near the armpit, is that gyno forming??

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freak_of_nature_86
    no..

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by freak_of_nature_86
    Dbol started giving me gyno signs in one week. There was a hard lump the size of a pea under both nipples. Not centered but off center of the nipple. Also, they hurt pretty bad. It came on real quick. One day fine, the next day gyno. I took 80 mgs of nolva for one week and it started to take it away. Then 20 mgs Ed for the rest of my cycle.

If its not right under the nipple, i dont think its gyno.

I think i might have a small case of it, but i also think that its just fat deposits, cause they dont hurt but they seem a little puffy at the nipple, what way would your nipple point if you had gyno?

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    I had natural gyno and the deposits did run all the way to the side of my pecs (almost to the arm pit, but lower). I never noticed until I got the surgery done, but he said there was some. It's kind of weird, because now from the side, my right side looks kind of wrinkly if u look real close while my left side looks perfect. Kinda sux..dunno how much that would cost me to get it fixed, or even if it is worth it. Pry not

POSH is offline Member
    I never experienced itchieness around armpit/chest......mostly starts with lumps behind nips or sensitive nips

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Itchy, irritating, puffy nips, and the forming of lumps, are clear signs of gyno forming. Run an AI (Proviron , Letro, L-Dex, Arimidex ) immediately. Also use every time you take AS that aromotase.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Itchy, irritating, puffy nips, and the forming of lumps, are clear signs of gyno forming. Run an AI (Proviron, Letro, L-Dex, Arimidex) immediately. Also use every time you take AS that aromotase.
    Great point. You should always run a pct after you do a cycle just to make sure you don't get gyno. I hope you aren't getting gyno bro. I would run nolva or letro. Good luck..

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    Dbol started giving me gyno signs in one week. There was a hard lump the size of a pea under both nipples. Not centered but off center of the nipple. Also, they hurt pretty bad. It came on real quick. One day fine, the next day gyno. I took 80 mgs of nolva for one week and it started to take it away. Then 20 mgs Ed for the rest of my cycle.

the glandular system is not perfectly aligned on everyone, I myself notice it slightly off to the bottom left of the nipple, and glands can inflame at any time while stacking.

Thread Information