jdog55 is offline Associate Member

letro less that .25mg/day

Anyone use less than .25 mgs of letro a day? I'm currently musing this on my test, dobol cycle and I feel it's too much. I feel too dry, It almost feels like i'm skinnier even though i've gained 10 lbs. interested to see other peoples expiriences.

jdog55

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    i've read that you can recieve the benefits with as little as .5 mg. if you are at .25 mg, don't think you could run any less. letro is very good at what it does. are you looking for water weight?

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah. I want a little water to fill me out a little bit. Now I'm holding next to none.

chest6 is offline Banned
    .25mg should be fine with what you want to achieve.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    i finsihed a whole bottle of letro at 3.0mg every morning the product had absolutly no afect on me what so ever,,same sex drive,,same water retension same puffy nipples,,,not a fan at allif you want to keep your water down.arimidex is amayzing,,you will se instant results,,it kills estrogen fast ..the letro from ar was pepermint crap,,well at least for me it was

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    i finsihed a whole bottle of letro at 3.0mg every morning the product had absolutly no afect on me what so ever,,same sex drive,,same water retension same puffy nipples,,,not a fan at allif you want to keep your water down.arimidex is amayzing,,you will se instant results,,it kills estrogen fast ..the letro from ar was pepermint crap,,well at least for me it was
    The letro you had was bunk then........... I ran .5mg ED durring my cycle w/ Sust, TrenE, and EQ and held no water.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    The letro you had was bunk then........... I ran .5mg ED durring my cycle w/ Sust, TrenE, and EQ and held no water.
    But i got the letro from Lion Ar and i have only herd good things about it..it is very possible that it was bunk or severly underdosed,,

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    Anyone use less than .25 mgs of letro a day? I'm currently musing this on my test, dobol cycle and I feel it's too much. I feel too dry, It almost feels like i'm skinnier even though i've gained 10 lbs. interested to see other peoples expiriences.

jdog55
    Try 0.25 mg EOD or ETD...you can always jump back to ED if needed...

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    not trying to highjack but lions letro is 2.5mg per ml.(right?) How do you get .25mg?

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    anyone?

Thread Information