landshark is offline Associate Member

Funny sh*t, enjoy...

We've all heard the endless misconceptions of steroid use and all of its detrimental effects...we'll this site by far takes the cake for utter BULLSH*T!

Funny sh*t though, enjoy...

"homicidal rage!!!"

"Adolescents that abuse steroids tend to have a pattern of high-risk behaviour. They are most likely to take risks such as drinking and driving, carrying a gun, not wearing a helmet on a motorcycle, and abusing other illicit drugs."

"While conditions such as muscle dysmorphia, a history of physical or sexual abuse, or a history of engaging in high-risk behaviours may increase the risk of initiating or continuing steroid abuse , researchers agree that most steroid abusers are psychologically normal when they start abusing the drugs. "

"Psychological effects
    Studies have indicated that anabolic steroids, high doses especially, increase irritability and aggression. There have been reports of steroid abusers committing aggressive acts, including physical fighting, using force to obtain something and even committing armed robbery.

Some abusers also report that they have committed property crimes, such as stealing from a store, damaging or destroying others' property, or breaking into a house or a building. "

"Steroids can be injected directly into the muscle group which the abuser wants to develop; this is often painful and can lead to infection."

flex321 is offline Member
    yeah, right after I inject I go for a cruise on my bike without my helmet. This is only while taking AS not when im off, let it be known. I'm one bad ass mofo while on juice. I drink and drive cause juice makes me a bad ass mofo!

Um just writing that makes me feel many notchs below my intellegence. Come on where do people get thgis stuff from????

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    while adolescence is far behind me, i still tend to carry that gun.........i dont know why, it just makes me feel........bigger........hehe.

peace bb79

I know exactly how you feel bro...

Why, just the other day, after being sexually abused while high, I grabbed the desert eagle, jumped on my stolen motorcycle which I forcibly took from my neighbor, and went on yet another burglary spree...damn EQ.

Go figure.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    that is some funny shit!

jbrand is offline Member
    I have been known to dive into the shallow end of the pool when on AAS. It's too late to help me but for christs sake save our children!

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Yeah... gives me some ideas about how Im gonna fund my future GH cycle. Thanks for the hint.

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    nice bro...where in hell did you find that

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    That’s a very educational site.

I found it doing a search for furazabol, and thats what I got..lol.

And if you guys were smart, instead of riding around drunk with no helmets looking for someone to maim, you might try to use that pent up agression to persuade the local pharmacist to "donate" some kits to your worthy cause... or else...

j/k.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by SGFuryZ
    The stupidest thing I've heard was a co-worker of minetold me steroids only mess you up, and he tried them back in high school. He claimed he was all strong and built from it, but lost it all once he got on it. He's fat & sloppy now. What makes his story so amusing was that he asked me, "You know how to tell if someone takes steroids, right?" I played dumb and shook my head. He said, "You can tell by the track marks they have on their forearms." God, I hope if he took steroids in high school, I sure hope they weren't injectables!!!

these are the kind of people that really scare the hell out of me..............

peace bb79

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    That's a great site. I'm flushing all my juice right down the toilet right now. I think it was the bad breath thing that did it, talk about scary

Thread Information