Georgie is offline Member

Blood Results New PCT/Low dose cyle

I tried the new PCT that was posted on here awhile ago using HCG all the way through PCT and it worked incredibly, but I did not have aromasin so I modified it a little. Here is the back ground. I was on a low dose 9 month cycle. I was using 250 mg of test e per week, along with 10mg of nolva/day, .25 arimidex /day, and 250iu HCG/wk. Btw for those of you who think that 250 mg is only a replacement dose, check out the before and during blood test results. It tripled my levels. The last 3 months I started on 3ius/day of gh on a 5/2 and am continuing to run it. PCT ended for me a little over a month ago. I just recently went to my TRT doc to get my test levels checked to see if I have recovered and can start back up again. I could not believe the results. I had higher test levels than before I started TRT. I dont actually have the physical copy yet, but I talked to the lab and they told me the results. I will post it as soon as it comes in the mail. My total test was 675 mg d/l (range 241-827). Before I started on the test I was 438 mg/dl. My free test was 17.2 (range 9.3-26.50) This is a little down from when I started (20.6) but its still very good. Here is how I ran PCT:

WK 1-2
    clomid 100mg/day
    20mg nolva/day
    .25mg arimidex/day
    250ius HCG twice a week

WK 2-4

clomid 50mg/day
    20mg nolva/day
    .25mg arimidex/day
    250ius HCG twice a week

WK 4-6
    20mg nolva/day
    .25mg arimidex
    250ius HCG twice a week

WK 7
    20mg nolva/day
    .25mg arimidex
    250ius HCG twice a week

WK 8
    20mg nolva/day

Now to be fair, a few factors must be considered. 1) I am on GH and I dont know if that helped my levels come back. 2) I was on a low dose and may not have shut myself down. But this PCT method worked great for me and I would suggest it if you have a hard time recovering and want to try something new. I know many people including the TRT docs say to stop HCG before PCT, but I think if you keep it at a low enough dose it will not desensitize you. Also for those of you considering a long low dose cycle the results were incredible. I have never looked better. 207 lbs with 8% bf. Now, the results were not drastic, I did not gain 20 pounds or anything, but I was hard all the time, shredded, and dry. I like it a lot better than trying to cram on 15-20 lbs in 3 months and having a whole bunch of water bloat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blood Results New PCT/Low dose cyle-testbefore.jpg   Blood Results New PCT/Low dose cyle-testafter.jpg  
    Last edited by Georgie; 01-11-2006 at 06:26 PM.

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    very interested in these results, post the copy when you get it. I may have to try this...

Quote Originally Posted by Almost There
    very interested in these results, post the copy when you get it. I may have to try this...
    No problem, i should be getting the hardcopy in the mail in the next few days

Quote Originally Posted by Almost There

Here are the results from after PCT that I said I would post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blood Results New PCT/Low dose cyle-afterpct.jpg  

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Here are the results from after PCT that I said I would post
    thank you very much

DWayne is offline Junior Member
    I thought arimidex during PCT was a bad thing.?

Quote Originally Posted by DWayne
    I thought arimidex during PCT was a bad thing.?
    No not at all. Check out Pheedno's PCT protocal: Pheedno's PCT He uses arimidex . Some people suggest that HCG during PCT is a bad thing. But I think that theory is starting to change. I used it all the way through PCT and it worked great for me. The evidence is in the blood work.
    Last edited by Georgie; 01-26-2006 at 11:11 PM.

Thread Information