Thread: Please Help!

chris2442 is offline New Member

Please Help!

Ok so this is my first steroid cycle ever and i plan on doing 300mg of deca for 10weeks. I was wondering if there is anything i need/should take either while im on it or as a post cycle, for help with natural test boosting or anti-estrogen. please help

chest6 is offline Banned
    Deca only cycle is crap. All it will do is shut you down and you'll lose most of your gains. For a first cycle 10 weeks of test enanthate /cypionate at 500mg is plenty. PCT should start 14 days after last shot with 100mg of clomid and 20mg of nolvadex for 4 weeks. Enjoy.

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    I agree. A deca only cycle is not that great.

Why don't you post some spces about yourself. You know, heigh, weight, age, what you want to achieve, etc.

That way, the people here can help guide you in the right direction.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Deca only cycle is crap. All it will do is shut you down and you'll lose most of your gains. For a first cycle 10 weeks of test enanthate/cypionate at 500mg is plenty. PCT should start 14 days after last shot with 100mg of clomid and 20mg of nolvadex for 4 weeks. Enjoy.
    Agreed!

The only thing I would change is drop the dose of Clomid from 100mg's to 50mg's after 10 days.

Like chest said deca cycle always a waste there is tons of infos here bro just hit the search button & research first cycle & if you got any question feel free to ask.

good luck

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

tommy39 is offline Junior Member
    One 10ml bottle of 300mg deca I suppose? Id save it get another one later
    and run it at 400 with 500mg test. But first id run test at 400 to 500mgs a week. That way if you react funny you wont have 2 compounds in your system and not know which ones the culprit.

Well I am 18, 5'9 - 160 pounds and about 10 percent bf, this is my first cycle and i am still fairly young so i dont want anything that will mess with my hormones too much, i am looking to bulk up with not too much bloat

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    I'd suggest holding off then.

The reason being: At your age, your body hasn't "settled" down from the changes brought on by puberty. While your body is not nessecarily unstable, your own natural levels are still fluctuating. Adding more chemicals to the mix can/may prdouce undesireable results.

Give it a little while. Get your diet in check, start taking some protein, and hit the weights hard. I think you might be suprised by the levels you can hit naturally at your age.

Ive done that, i eat about 3500 calories a day and about 250-300 grams of protein. I hit the weights real hard and have only gaine a little weight in the past 18 months of working out. I was thinking just a cycle of deca to start out because it is very mild and many ppl recommend not starting out with any tests. I was only wondering if i should take clomid or nolvadex during or after my cycle.

Ive done that, i eat about 3500 calories a day and about 250-300 grams of protein. I hit the weights real hard and have only gaine a little weight in the past 18 months of working out. I was thinking just a cycle of deca to start out because it is very mild and many ppl recommend not starting out with any tests. I was only wondering if i should take clomid or nolvadex during or after my cycle.

tommy39 is offline Junior Member
    The thing is if you run just deca at that low dose you might see a little gains
    but when you come off with your nads shut down you are going to be up no
    test in the system creek for a long time. Your gains will be gone and so will your test you natually have now. So life will suck, but your girl wont cause
    youll be limp,for real. 18 too i wouldnt do it. Im 36 and at 18 i only had word of mouth from a couple of guys at gym so your alot luckier than i was.

yeah thanks i tihnk u made me change my mind... do u kno of anything i could do (preferably injections) that wont mess up my test count to bad?

i was thinking maybe primabolon stacked enanthate to bulk?? or even just get ripped for now and take winny depot maybe with EQ

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    all steroids shut down or surpress your test levels to one degree or another. Youre too young and if youre not gaining there is something wrong with your diet and/or training. I dont care what you say

I kno i shouldnt do steroids and all this stuff lol, but ok say im older and im still worried about testicle shrinkage and gyno, what steroid do u think is best for say someone who is 21 and still worries about that stuff?

Dark Spivey is offline New Member
    You say your diet and training are both were they should be, but you are still having trouble with gains. Do you use any form of natural supplementation? What does your weekly training routine look like?

right now im doing each muscle group one a week with about 12 sets of 6-8 reps. I ahve supplemented with almost everything legal, finding gains in superdrol and pheraplex, but dont like the oral supplements too much. I worked at a gym for 2 years now and talking to current users of injectable steroids i find that they may be wat im looking for. I want a steroid that will make decent gains without too much of the shrinking testicles or gyno.

Thread Information