velvetlion is offline Banned

USA Today article: Do you know anyone contacted?

Out of curiosity, USA Today said in their article that they have like 3,000 people who are going to be contacted from their bust. Has anyone else besides me heard from anyone that got contacted? I thought they were full of sh*t that they were going to go after all these people, but I now know 2 people who have been contacted by the DEA as a result of this investigation. So far they haven't done anything but question them, but I was wondering if anyone else has heard anything.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    that sucks, hopefully everyone out of this site made it out ok. but im sure if something did happen, they wouldnt exactly come out blabbing it to a public forum

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt be that worried. I would just deny it and say its a mistake.
    They would have to prove that you bought it and you did get it.
    That will be very hard to do with just customer records.

Yeah, the 2 guys I know have just been talked to. Neither one was searched or anything. I think they may just be trying to scare some people. It would be hard for them to pin anything on just an email record. It just surprised me that they are actually contacting all of these people.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Does this have to do with the BIG mex bust or did I miss something...

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    probably. just out of curiosity, is that a glock 19 in your avatar?

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    the only thing you have to be worried about is if you made HUGE orders.. like 1000cc's of test 500cc's of deca ect.. they are not going to waste time chasing users, would cost too much money and the conviction rate would be rediculasly low.

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    probably. just out of curiosity, is that a glock 19 in your avatar?
    To answer your question about his avatar...It could be several different models of glocks. It looks to be a sub-compact model (notice the hand grip only has a place for 2 fingers) so it could be a 26, 27, etc... Not to mention the ad looks like a drawing and not and actual photo
    Last edited by USMCSS; 01-11-2006 at 11:02 PM.

yea, i suppose there is no way of knowing unless you could see how big the barrel is. im thinking its probably a model 27
    Last edited by Tren Bull; 01-11-2006 at 11:21 PM.

the only thing you have to be worried about is if you made HUGE orders.. like 1000cc's of test 500cc's of deca ect.. they are not going to waste time chasing users, would cost too much money and the conviction rate would be rediculasly low.
    That is what surprised me. The guys that I know that were questioned didn't place big orders.

Like I said, it doesn't look like they are going to do anything with them at this time, but they were questioned about it.

I think they are going to have a hard time convicting most, but it surprised me that they even questioned a couple of guys that only ordered a very minimal amount.

I hope every who voted for bush is happy

BUSH BRAIN IS FRIED ON COKE AND WILD TURKEY, he knows dat da Steroids be bad just like Saddam Hussien

BUSH = faggot Yale cheerleader

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LENNOXLEWIS99
    BUSH = faggot Yale cheerleader
    no one cares.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    no one cares.

chest6 is offline Banned
    lennox calm down..i doub theyll do anything pertaining to the thread at hand, no.

Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    To answer your question about his avatar...It could be several different models of glocks. It looks to be a sub-compact model (notice the hand grip only has a place for 2 fingers) so it could be a 26, 27, etc... Not to mention the ad looks like a drawing and not and actual photo
    I think its a Glock 30.
    The double stack .45

I have both the 26 and 27 (acutally I have 19,23,26,27,34).

smiler is offline Senior Member
    wtf are you talking about? do you think bush outlawed gear? whatever man

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    I think its a Glock 30.
    The double stack .45

I have both the 26 and 27 (acutally I have 19,23,26,27,34).
    There's no way of knowing which model sub it is without seeing it at another angle. Trust me... I have every model of glock except the full auto 17.

Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    There's no way of knowing which model sub it is without seeing it at another angle. Trust me... I have every model of glock except the full auto 17.
    A man with good taste

Isnt the full auto 17 actually the 18?

But how many Glocks do I need for a 10 week bulking cycle.
    And what caliber per day

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    A man with good taste

Isnt the full auto 17 actually the 18?

But how many Glocks do I need for a 10 week bulking cycle.
    And what caliber per day
    You are dead right! I completely forgot that it was the 18. Nothing more than a full auto 17. Waste of doe in my opinion.

As far as how many needed for a bulk cycle? Lately I'm starting to think that it's better to let a friend hold onto them while on cycle as I've been moody as a motherfvcker here in week 8 of my cyp and would LUUUVVV to unload a mag or 2 on some MF'ers!

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Hey guys, I placed a couple of orders from a known mex web site a while back. The site is now down. Can anyone point me in the right direction to learn more about the bust and who its affecting?

I have some good UG sources now, but I didn't then.

bs54 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    Yeah, the 2 guys I know have just been talked to. Neither one was searched or anything. I think they may just be trying to scare some people. It would be hard for them to pin anything on just an email record. It just surprised me that they are actually contacting all of these people.

So, how were they approached? Did the DEA just show up at their residence and ask how/why their names were associated with a certain source? Or did they come armed with specific info about what had been purchased and by whom etc? Did your friends just play dumb and act like they had no knowledge or involvement with the source being investigated? From what I've read it seems like your friends didn't admit to any direct involvement, but they had apparently used some legitimate info in their business since they were tracked down. Were the agents able to positively identify them as the people in question, or did they just have an address that had been used for shipping (w/a fake name maybe)?

Just wondering how they were able to deny everything or avoid admitting involvment, which is what they did apparently. Were the agents probing for an admission of guilt or already assuming they had their man and just not pressing for prosecution from the start?

thats the picture that comes up from www.glock.com. if you look closely you can see that the front part of the slide is more rounded than most of the other models. so im thinking its a 30 or a 36.

Quote Originally Posted by bs54
    So, how were they approached? Did the DEA just show up at their residence and ask how/why their names were associated with a certain source? Or did they come armed with specific info about what had been purchased and by whom etc? Did your friends just play dumb and act like they had no knowledge or involvement with the source being investigated? From what I've read it seems like your friends didn't admit to any direct involvement, but they had apparently used some legitimate info in their business since they were tracked down. Were the agents able to positively identify them as the people in question, or did they just have an address that had been used for shipping (w/a fake name maybe)?

Just wondering how they were able to deny everything or avoid admitting involvment, which is what they did apparently. Were the agents probing for an admission of guilt or already assuming they had their man and just not pressing for prosecution from the start?

Im interested in knowing these things too. What did the 2 people you know say to the DEA. Did they deny completely? Did they cooperate? What kind of things did the DEA ask them?

To be honest with you, I am not sure exactly what they were asked. I know that at least one of them didn't use a secure email and I believe he even used his credit card. I haven't talked to either of them personally at this point, I just found out through a mutual friend. It is kind of a touchy subject with them and no one is really saying that much. One works for law enforcement so I am sure he is not feeling too well about this at this point. The only things that I do know is that it was DEA, they came to there residence, and questioned them about it. Whether or not the guys actually gave them any information, they probably wouldn't tell me if they had. You never know what someone may do if they feel that there career could be on the line.

I know that neither has been charged with anything at this point in time.

I wish I had more information, but honestly, I am not even going to ask the guys about it, because I probably won't get straight answers anyways.

My point to this thread was just to let people know that contrary to what I believed and what I think a lot of others believed, the DEA is actually following up with this in a pretty timely manner no matter what the quantity was that was ordered.

If anyone did order directly from those companies, they may want to be prepared for a visit. I am not a lawyer and don't know what they can actually do with just some email records, maybe someone else on here knows a little bit more.

When I read the article about 3,000 people being involved I didn't really think they were going to go after each individual, but it looks as though that is what they are going to do.

If I find out any more information from these guys I will post it, but like I said, I don't know how much either wants to comment on it or if I will get actual factual information from them.

Thanks for the reply Velvetlion. After reading the report again, I bet the 3000 names are those that did business directly with the manufacturer, such as; Quality Vet, Animal power, etc. I bought from a reseller who also had a website. His site is down now too though. He doesnt have anything to sell now.

bs54 is offline New Member
    Yes, thank you very much for the reply.

cgb6810, will you fill us in a little more then? I mean, when they contact you?
    Will you fill us in a little more on what kind of approach they take and what kind of approach you take?

I wanna know both sides; and I don't think I'm alone.

smiler is offline Senior Member

Will you fill us in a little more on what kind of approach they take and what kind of approach you take?

i'm curious as well

When they contact me? You sound pretty certain. I hope I dont have to fill anyone in.

But, I will share if it happens, of course.

blockhead is offline New Member
    its all bush's fault. genius.

Thread Information