Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    What a cycle!!! Thats what I`m talking about!!!

goose4...
    I know! And think about the libido boost you get on t-bol/proviron /andriol . he he....

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiftan090
    This brings up a question I've been wondering about for a long time. Why don't the orals with the same alteration have the same toxicity? If they were non methylated they would have the same non-hepatoxicity, right? Why should the base compound influence it?
    I'll take a shot. The chemical modification to the compound causes it i 'resist' being broken down by the liver. The harder the compound is to metabolize the more liver toxic it is.

Personally i would add multiple orals at a standard dose than just one.

Instead of 100mg winny, 50mg var/25mg t-bol/25mg methyl-dht etc.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 01-12-2006 at 10:12 AM.

Hard Head is offline Member
    I like the 60 tbol 40 var ratio if you HAVE to do both. If I had the choice, I'd go with the Tbol only at 60 to 80/day. Don't forget your liver protectants, antioxidants and PCT. These compounds will shut you down enough that you will really want some test.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    I like the 60 tbol 40 var ratio if you HAVE to do both. If I had the choice, I'd go with the Tbol only at 60 to 80/day. Don't forget your liver protectants, antioxidants and PCT. These compounds will shut you down enough that you will really want some test.
    T-bol and var isnt very supressive compared to other aas.

chinups Guest
    I did winny/dbol and didn't get shut down.

was my first cycle and were light dosages.

I would do
    40 mg tbol 50 mg var and clomid after

pioneer is offline Banned
    I dont see why alot of people are calling Oral- Turinabol TBol. It is not TBol. It is OT. OT is for Oral Turinabol. Turinabol is not sold in injectable form as far as i am aware of. When speaking folks get confused between T-Bol and D-Bol. The correct abbreviation is OT. Thank You.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer
    I dont see why alot of people are calling Oral- Turinabol TBol. It is not TBol. It is OT. OT is for Oral Turinabol. Turinabol is not sold in injectable form as far as i am aware of. When speaking folks get confused between T-Bol and D-Bol. The correct abbreviation is OT. Thank You.
    ...says the chief steward of the Anabolic Nomenclature Society. Who made you boss of "correct abbreviations"?

your funny. very funny. If you have nothing intellectual or intelligent to say please keep your smart A$$ comments to your self. thank you

your funny. very funny. If you have nothing intellectual or intelligent to say please keep your smart A$$ comments to your self. thank you
    Hold up there Junior. Watch your comments. T-Bol is a known and widely used abbreviation for Oral Turinabol and it's not really up to you to decide who says what. Thank you.

I don't see the reasoning for having 2 abbreviations for one drug. If you would like to explain please let me know the reasoning. Confusion amongst the new users should be kept to a minimum. Me and you both know that the two are the same drug. But a new user might think you meant to type a D instead of a T when you say Tbol. He might think it is a typo. I think more or less its for simplicity sake.

I don't see the reasoning for having 2 abbreviations for one drug. If you would like to explain please let me know the reasoning. Confusion amongst the new users should be kept to a minimum. Me and you both know that the two are the same drug. But a new user might think you meant to type a D instead of a T when you say Tbol. He might think it is a typo. I think more or less its for simplicity sake.
    Many people think Dbol is Deca Durabolin . Some people confuse Drol and DBol. Ask someone what an A-Bomb is and they say, "Huh?" A newbie doesn't even know they difference between anavar and anadrol because they both look the same. Trust me, there are more things to get confused about than OT.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Many people think Dbol is Deca Durabolin . Some people confuse Drol and DBol. Ask someone what an A-Bomb is and they say, "Huh?" A newbie doesn't even know they difference between anavar and anadrol because they both look the same. Trust me, there are more things to get confused about than OT.

There probably are. I understand that. You can also get confused which way is North and which way is South. But does that mean we as Informative members should make the situation worse? I said what i wanted to say but im not going to tell you how to wipe your A$$, you can wipe it any direction you please.

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member

Street Lingo

I've been told Oral Turanabol and Turinabol are the same thing...I got confused before as well. But it's safe to say the street lingo is T-Bol. My T-Bol is called Turanabol and the full chemical name is Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone

BTW..I think ten weeks with 100 mg of 17aa's is going to be very very harsh on your liver. OT hits hard, really quick. I've read a ton of journals that gains cease after week 4 or 5. I've been on the 7th day of OT at 50 MG and I'm up 7 pounds already.. What gains did you guys see after five weeks? Was it mainly strength then?
    Last edited by Jayhawk21; 01-12-2006 at 11:26 PM.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Hold up there Junior. Watch your comments. T-Bol is a known and widely used abbreviation for Oral Turinabol and it's not really up to you to decide who says what. Thank you.
    I don't know what's that dudes problem. It's called T-bol because of the comparison of the drug being i 'lite' d-bol. Dianabol Turinabol

Get it?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    This thread has gone from productive/intresting to an argument/disagreement about the abbreviation of Turinabol .

Radiculas.

Ross *2006* is offline Banned
    My brother has a great ass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information