Thread: My 1st cycle.

Seesil is offline New Member

My 1st cycle.

Well after months of contemplating and researching, I decided to give andro technologies M1T a try. It came Highly reccomended by everyone I know that is on it. I'ts been 2weeks now, I have felt no side effects, but havn't really noticed any gains also. I take M1T 2 times a day, and milk thistle 3 times a day. When I come off for 2 weeks i will be taking tribulus. So my question is, how long does it take to notice physical change in you're body when you're on steroids ?

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on the steroid .

honestly M1T didn't do anything for me except, bloat me and made me real lethargic. what dose are you taking? I was taking 20mg/ed then 30mg/ed

I'm on 10mg capsules and i take them 2wice a day on a full stomach. so i guess 20 mg. The guy at the store told me to take them for 3 weeks, then 2 weeks off.

Bump!!!

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    this is a pro-hormone is it not. you'd get better responses under the suplement forum. From my experience they are not only a waste of money but very dangerous. all you'll get are the negative sides.

ive done m1t, bad sides: bloat, high bp, acne,

good sides: increase str, mass, lifting weight.

was taking 30 mg a day.

m1t bypasses the first stage in ur liver. its a safe weak dbol . try the real stuff!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    M1T is not a prohormone, it is a steroid . It under goes no conversion in your body unlike prohormones, thus it is a steroid and quite toxic at that. Personally it didnt do crap for me, except make me tired. Make sure you run a real PCT afterwards, not just trib. M1T is quite supressive to natural test levels

Thread Information