rainmaker is offline Junior Member

I just got gyno?

Hey guys, i think i discovered i got gyno...i have ran 3 cycles so far...one sust/deca for ten weeks which was 1.5 yrs ago and a tbol cycle which was 5 weeks at 60 mg 2 months ago. I did not realize i had this until recently when i felt a marble like strucutre on my left nipple which from what i suppose is gyno. I was wondering how i would get rid of this gyno next to surgery? thnxs alot and i was wondering is it possible that turnibol cause gyno cause i know for a fact i did not have gyno after i ran the sust/ deca cycle.

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    take 20 mg's of nolva for a few weeks

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker
    Hey guys, i think i discovered i got gyno...i have ran 3 cycles so far...one sust/deca for ten weeks which was 1.5 yrs ago and a tbol cycle which was 5 weeks at 60 mg 2 months ago. I did not realize i had this until recently when i felt a marble like strucutre on my left nipple which from what i suppose is gyno. I was wondering how i would get rid of this gyno next to surgery? thnxs alot and i was wondering is it possible that turnibol cause gyno cause i know for a fact i did not have gyno after i ran the sust/ deca cycle.
    Turinabol can not cause gyno. But test and deca can promote estrogen/progestin spikes long after ended cycles, and promote gyno.

rainmaker is offline Junior Member
    should i be taking novladex for gyno or letro? cause i have heard that letro is more effective?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker
    What was the 3rd cycle? You only mentioned 2. Did you run any anti-e's with your cycles? If the lump is fairly small then i would definately give letro a go. Gyno from turinabol is is quite rare.

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Turinabol can not cause gyno. But test and deca can promote estrogen/progestin spikes long after ended cycles, and promote gyno.
    not true tbol could possibly have caused it but it is very unlikely

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Run some Letro with immediate effect. Or run some Nolva 60mg/ED until the symptoms subside.

Be sure to run an AI with every cycle you do from now, that includes AS that produce estrogenic side effects. An anti-progesterone will also be needed to combat prolactin related sides when running anything from the progesterone familly. Vit-B6 100-200mg/ED for low doses of a progesterones. Dostinex or Bromo for higher doses. Running an AI and anti-progesterone will hault any further problems.

If you already have gyno, surgery may be the only option to totally remove it.

fanatic is offline Member
    I would start with 20 mg/day of nolva. If it doesnt start to go away, increase the dosage to 40 mg/day. If this doesn't work try letro, but be careful of the estrogen rebound that letro is known to cause. Good luck.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Nolva- It stops the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Letro- stops conversion of testosterone to estrogen. It reverses gyno symptoms. It depend on how bad gyno is ect. on which one you should use.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by ludakris9
    Nolva- It stops the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Letro- stops conversion of testosterone to estrogen. It reverses gyno symptoms. It depend on how bad gyno is ect. on which one you should use.
    Nolva doesnt stop the aromotase of testosterone to estrogen. It fights for the same receptor sites as estrogen does. This is why its a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator).

An AI prevnts testosterone aromotasing to estrogen. Exmples being, Letro, Arimidex , L-Dex, Proviron and Aromasin . This is why their called an Aromotase Inhibitor (AI).

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    not true tbol could possibly have caused it but it is very unlikely
    T-bol doesnt convert to estrogen! (Like I said, t-bol can not promote gyno.)

Thread Information