civic mick is offline Junior Member

how effective is this cycle

hello people im from the uk and was speaking to a former mr uk recentley and i tiold him of my past cycle experiences and my goals and what i had gain from cycling. He told me to try this course i just wana see whta you guys think of this. i will be using tren and equipose shootin the tren 3 times a week and the equipose 4 times i have been told do this for 4 weeks then off for 2 then straight back on do this repeative for the 12 month to see soild lean gains of upto 40lbs obver the the 12month period.i have on had hcg nolva and clomid from last cyle will i need this as the cyles are very short and also tren dont aromitise how bout the equipose i have everything i need to start this cycle.im 5 10 215lbs body fat not quite sure between11-13% i couldnt guess tho i can see my abs and stuff so not to much blubber haha anyone tried a course like this b4 thank you mick

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    hmm, never heared of such cycle.
    let's see wt other memebers say, i curious now too

i got told alot of bodybuilder in uk and europe prefare this kinda cycliung and not the big long courses and piggin out on cals ihe said my cals round 4000-4500 i should see gains if not up to 5000 i want quality gains and if it works out i wouldnt mind competin next year

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I dont see how this can prove to be effective, seeing as EQ is long estered. Gains may be made with the Tren though. Thats if its Tren A (short acting).

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    how can you say that this is not a long cycle??
    4 weeks on and only 2 weeks off,you will be permanently shut down will you not??
    lets hear from marcus on this as he will prob know more than most on this subject!!

iam goin off what been told i was goin 2 use deca but the guy said stick with eq can i run this on a low cal diet 4 lean solid gains of 2 -5 lbs per 4 week will it work like i said i wana try it as i have had good gains in past the tren is tren a i think he said short actin like ive said never used either compund he said i will be ok now done 4 courses and he said it should show good results

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    how can you say that this is not a long cycle??
    4 weeks on and only 2 weeks off,you will be permanently shut down will you not??
    lets hear from marcus on this as he will prob know more than most on this subject!!
    Yes he would be permanently shut down. 2on 4off is the way to go.

so 2 week on 4 week off
    could i not do this 4 week 2 week say 3 times then leave it for a while or is it defeatin the object

victor mate is this a bad cycle then

i also need a fast acting test eg propioate as i have heard things bout tren dick is this true as i did suffer a bit with deca dick lol little v's helped should i just use the stuff i have now and do a longer cylce again

Quote Originally Posted by civic mick
    victor mate is this a bad cycle then
    Yes it is! After only too weeks of androgen use the body is able to recover HPTA relatively fast. 4-weeks defeats that purpose. You can do 4-weeks short-burst cycles, but you want recover in two weeks. So 4on 2off, bad idea!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by civic mick
    hello people im from the uk and was speaking to a former mr uk recentley and i tiold him of my past cycle experiences and my goals and what i had gain from cycling. He told me to try this course i just wana see whta you guys think of this. i will be using tren and equipose shootin the tren 3 times a week and the equipose 4 times i have been told do this for 4 weeks then off for 2 then straight back on do this repeative for the 12 month to see soild lean gains of upto 40lbs obver the the 12month period.i have on had hcg nolva and clomid from last cyle will i need this as the cyles are very short and also tren dont aromitise how bout the equipose i have everything i need to start this cycle.im 5 10 215lbs body fat not quite sure between11-13% i couldnt guess tho i can see my abs and stuff so not to much blubber haha anyone tried a course like this b4 thank you mick
    i am a firm believer in short cycling but looking at 4 weeks on 2 off isnt what i would say is a good cycle, short cycling is very effective and can push you past any sticking point, me personaly would do a very aggresive 30 day cycle followed by 30days off, then repeat with different compounds and dosages, recovery and maintentance is the key to its success,
    now i have heard from the camp who trains alot of level BB's in england that they do 6 weeks on 4 off then repeat, but i am not to sure about 4on 2 off, i wouldnt class that as short id class that as 6 week cycle,

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    i am a firm believer in short cycling but looking at 4 weeks on 2 off isnt what i would say is a good cycle, short cycling is very effective and can push you past any sticking point, me personaly would do a very aggresive 30 day cycle followed by 30days off, then repeat with different compounds and dosages, recovery and maintentance is the key to its success,
    now i have heard from the camp who trains alot of level BB's in england that they do 6 weeks on 4 off then repeat, but i am not to sure about 4on 2 off, i wouldnt class that as short id class that as 6 week cycle,
    Are they able to recover in 6on 4off, or do they bridge with test in between?

i was goin to ask that i will do 6 and 4 off will i need to use a test with this if using for 6 weeks would i see better gains with usin the eq aswell how do i go on bout pct in the 4 weeks its all new to me this normally do 12 weeks lol any help please

i was goin to ask that i will do 6 and 4 off will i need to use a test with this if using for 6 weeks would i see better gains with usin the eq aswell how do i go on bout pct in the 4 weeks its all new to me this normally do 12 weeks lol any help please

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    whats your cycle history,

Thread Information