jit864 is offline New Member

check out this screw up!

I just busted 100ml of deca . It popped when I was heating it. I almost cried. I managed to scrape up 40 ml of it off my counter. I,m no chemistry major, but logic says that with the BA and the re-filtering it should be ok. What do you guys think?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Not sure about that. You shouldn't be heating you compound at that kind of temp anyway, or did you try and cool it in water afterwards to quickly. I personally wouldn't use some dirty ass stuff you scraped of the countertop, you've got to be kidding. Goodluck, go ahead and setup a Dr. appt just incase you have to get an abcess removed.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Not sure about that. You shouldn't be heating you compound at that kind of temp anyway, or did you try and cool it in water afterwards to quickly. I personally wouldn't use some dirty ass stuff you scraped of the countertop, you've got to be kidding. Goodluck, go ahead and setup a Dr. appt just incase you have to get an abcess removed.
    Right on the money. Sterility is a big concern when injecting and "scrapping something off your counter" doesnt sound up to par. Next time vent the bottle so pressure doesnt buildup causing an explosion, or better yet, dont heat at all (or just a little bit in your hands or something)!

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    IMO just suck it up as a loss

alllooksnnogo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Right on the money. Sterility is a big concern when injecting and "scrapping something off your counter" doesnt sound up to par. Next time vent the bottle so pressure doesnt buildup causing an explosion, or better yet, dont heat at all (or just a little bit in your hands or something)!
    Spot on with the vent brot. Definately heat it again but do not change the BA!!!!!!! This will result in an unsualbe compound as it will sting like hell!!! Just use a 25G pin.....this should suffice. Grab another watman filter and a large syringe. 10-20cc....filter it into a sterile vial and bake it at 275 for 1/2 hour- 40 min...should be good to go. Sorry about your loss bro...friend just screwed up 50ml of enanthate ...not good

For the price of the powder compared to your possible Dr. bill I'd scrap it and learn from your mistakes. No telling what kind of nasty bacteria/dust is on the counter unless you wiped it down with alcohol before experimenting.

For the price of the powder compared to your possible Dr. bill I'd scrap it and learn from your mistakes. No telling what kind of nasty bacteria/dust is on the counter unless you wiped it down with alcohol before experimenting.
    You are right to be concerned, definately noted, however if he used a .20um watman filter, another sterile vial, and baking it....whatever is/was living in it should be gone as the BA concentration should be adaquate...

Question bro; What did you mix your BA in at? Should be a max of 5% of the solution...anything over will result in some painful injections.

Agreed, Theoretically it "should" kill everything, but people still get infections with Mex gear and it is all filtered supposedly. You should be alright but I don't want to tell you to do it and you get hurt. Goodluck.

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    I agree with you guys, its best to error on the side of safety in this case.

Agreed, Theoretically it "should" kill everything, but people still get infections with Mex gear and it is all filtered supposedly. You should be alright but I don't want to tell you to do it and you get hurt. Goodluck.

Good point bro. I guess you will have to try...now don't do it again ya hear!!!

I hate seeing gear get hurt

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    when things liek that happen to me, I just bottle it off and give it to the kids who think they know everything about juice and walk around always flexd... yet again im a prick

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn i was sick when i broke about 7 ml's of prop now losing 50 u should go to jail for gear abuse, as far as reusing it when it comes down to it u r going to make ur own decision i personally would chalk it up as a loss but let us know what u do and keep us posted on results.

Thread Information