Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    seriouslifter is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    945

    Juice & high body fat

    Is it pointless to start a cycle of juice if your body fat is already high. I mean if you have muscle underneath, but you have a stomach. I have a 37" gut, but I really only get fat in my stomach. Would prop, tren , winny be good and help me lose fat and build strength/muscle as long as my diet is good? Should I lose the weight first then start?

  2. #2
    madflabby's Avatar
    madflabby is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    246
    Tren is supposed to be the most powerful fat burner out there so it wouldn't hurt, what's your BF%?

  3. #3
    Anabolios's Avatar
    Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,605
    Quote Originally Posted by madflabby
    Tren is supposed to be the most powerful fat burner out there so it wouldn't hurt, what's your BF%?
    dont tell him "it wouldnt hurt" hit teh treadmill and get down to 12-15% fairly lean and have a very good natural base to work from then consider doing a first cycle of test e or c @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks then do a pct and see where you are there in terms of sides/gains and everything
    thats if this is your first cycle
    Last edited by Anabolios; 01-11-2006 at 10:20 PM.

  4. #4
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    Is it pointless to start a cycle of juice if your body fat is already high. I mean if you have muscle underneath, but you have a stomach. I have a 37" gut, but I really only get fat in my stomach. Would prop, tren, winny be good and help me lose fat and build strength/muscle as long as my diet is good? Should I lose the weight first then start?

    Don't turn to AAS to burn fat. Diet, cardio and training will help with that.

    What exactly are your stats. That's first.........

  5. #5
    bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    great white north
    Posts
    473
    Lower bodyfat % will make it worth so much more.

  6. #6
    QuieTSToRM33's Avatar
    QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    S.Florida by way of NY
    Posts
    7,490
    i was the same way b4 i started .... overweight with fat over the muscles .... started running and eating right .... dropped 11%bf naturally .... then i finally hit the sauce ..... till this day im glad i did it that way

    diet and cardio brotha .... those are the keys

  7. #7
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    i was the same way b4 i started .... overweight with fat over the muscles .... started running and eating right .... dropped 11%bf naturally .... then i finally hit the sauce ..... till this day im glad i did it that way

    diet and cardio brotha .... those are the keys


    Awesome to see people succeeding using the correct route. Great accomplishment with the drop in BF%!!!!

  8. #8
    QuieTSToRM33's Avatar
    QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    S.Florida by way of NY
    Posts
    7,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Awesome to see people succeeding using the correct route. Great accomplishment with the drop in BF%!!!!

    thanx hovie ... feels good man

  9. #9
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    thanx hovie ... feels good man

    You deserve it, I wont even ask how long it took b/c either way you did it. I have clients that I've worked with for years and have a hard time dropping a couple percent without getting discouraged. 11% is awesome!!!!!!! Whatever you're doing keep it up...............

  10. #10
    QuieTSToRM33's Avatar
    QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    S.Florida by way of NY
    Posts
    7,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    You deserve it, I wont even ask how long it took b/c either way you did it. I have clients that I've worked with for years and have a hard time dropping a couple percent without getting discouraged. 11% is awesome!!!!!!! Whatever you're doing keep it up...............

    all i needed was the right motivation .... if u got the right motivation, anything is possible

  11. #11
    stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,738
    I personally found out that dropping BF is a lot easier than I thought. The only minus is when u hit the gym and get weaker at the same time.. I almost wish that I would have done a cutting cycle instead so I would have been able to keep my muscles. I started at 280 lbs 10 weeks ago and now down to 245... Well the bulker Im gonna start in 3 weeks hopefullt will correct that.. Cant wait..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •