slicwill is offline New Member

Talking Getting Test 250 and EQ.. Need answers

I am new to AR but have been researching threads for weeks now. I have finally found the balls to go through with it. I am 25 and work out at least 4 times a week for 1-2 hours(cardio everyday). I have been doing this off and on for 9 years. I am purchasing test 250 and EQ for stacked cycle of 10 weeks. I was also going to take some clen to help lean out even more. I would to hear everyone's opinion on this combination. If you have any advice, it would appreciated.

Can't wait to see the results!!!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by slicwill
    I am new to AR but have been researching threads for weeks now. I have finally found the balls to go through with it. I am 25 and work out at least 4 times a week for 1-2 hours(cardio everyday). I have been doing this off and on for 9 years. I am purchasing test 250 and EQ for stacked cycle of 10 weeks. I was also going to take some clen to help lean out even more. I would to hear everyone's opinion on this combination. If you have any advice, it would appreciated.

Can't wait to see the results!!!

Welcome....................

Since this is your first cycle I would stick to test only. You're a virgin and test only will pop that cherry nicely. 500mgs a week for 10 weeks is great. Start PCT 2 weeks after last injection. Since you're new I'll have to ask you if you know what PCT is and if you have that set up already.

I dont like EQ but even if i did I wouldnt recommend it at this point. Go with Test only and you'll get more out of it then you think. Eat well and train hard and you'll do just fine.

I kind of have an idea of what you are talking about. I know that taking the gear will cause my body to stop producing testosterone . I have heard that many different supplements will help your body bring the levels back up to normal. One of them is tribbulus testeris. Is that true? or should I really look for some clomid?

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    Before you do anything post your cycle including what type of test you are doing, how much test per week you are going to do, how much EQ per week you are going to do, and what you're doing after for PCT. PCT is one of the most important parts of the cycle. Have you looked into anything like Arimidex or Nolvadex incase gyno becomes an issue? You should run the test at a higher dose than the EQ. What are you looking to do with this cycle as far as results?

For overall appearance, I want to increase size and really cut. I have heard since High school that stacking is the best of both worlds. I actually gave $200 to a buddy that I played ball with and his brother got caught at the border. I have very wide shoulders, nice size quads, but have always had trouble devolping my calfs and biceps. I weigh around 250 right now. 15-20% body fat. I want to drop down to around 10% body fat and not fall below 250lbs. Now that I am older, I really have the determination to sculpt my body. The reason I have decided to go with Test 250 and EQ is because of results that I have seen on a really good friend of mine that has a similar build to my own. He never took anything for PCT. Do you really think that I will need it for my first cycle? Is not common for first time user not to use anything for PCT? All the info I can gain from you guys will help!

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    take pct bro otherwise you will loose your gains quick, f*ck up your body chemistry and get depressed.... also run that eq for 12 weeks...

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteronjuice
    take pct bro otherwise you will loose your gains quick, f*ck up your body chemistry and get depressed.... also run that eq for 12 weeks...
    I totally agree! I would take nolva or letro. A good pct will really help you out bro!

Thread Information