Fenix12 is offline Junior Member

Is this a good way to test if something is real?

I recently received some Deca and Prop that were produced at (sorry just read sticky on main-board), since I had never heard of this lab I was slightly nervous..

Anyways my cycle plan was to run 1-4 weeks of DBOL , with 1-10 test e, 1-12 deca, 10-14 test prop. If this juice turns out to be fake though then it will completely screw up the cycle.

I was thinking of running the prop at the beginning for a couple weeks just to figure out if this brand is in fact legit. If I see no changes in the first couple weeks I know its bunk and can fix my cycle accordingly.

Do you guys think I should drop the DBOL and just run prop?
    Last edited by Fenix12; 01-11-2006 at 11:19 PM.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Id perfer prop > dbol but since you have both. Utilize!!!!!

lol that would be ideal.. but would I be able to differentiate the prop gains from the dbol gains.. I wanna know if the prop and the deca are legit!

Rocky IV is offline Member
    i would get a source check ifpossible

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Send it off to a lab or shoot it and see. Obviously you will see gains more quickly from Dbol , but Prop will prob. hurt a bit (but it doesn't mean it's real or not underdosed).

I got it through a guy working at my gym. which makes it difficult to do a check.. my buddy vouched for him but he can be the overly trusting type.. really wanna figure it out so I can fix things.

If I ran the dbol and prop would I be able to tell if the prop was legit through the gains?

tommy39 is offline Junior Member
    I would definetly run the prop at 100mgs EOD. Prop hits fast. If you feel nothing in week at all id say it was bunk. The deca could be a problem
    cause its took 7 weeks to kick in hard on me before but I love prop and can feel it within 24 hours usually.

Thread Information