dieselboy is offline New Member

Cool Primoteston - Scherring

May be running some primoteston - Scherrig, Egypt. Just wanted to know if anyone has ran this before and how it was? I know it's more or less equivalent to Enanthate . Was thinking about running it with some winny or EG. PCT would consist of clomid and clenbuterol . Any suggestions are appreicated for veterans only, please. Want to learn from the best.

There is no primotestons made in egypt anymore schering doesnt make it in Egypt anymore they had some problems here & the company called CID Co. make it its called Cidoteston 250 i tried it twice with great success maybe you got hold of last production before the company stoped btw when the exp date?? maybe you got fakes but not sure.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselboy
    May be running some primoteston - Scherrig, Egypt. Just wanted to know if anyone has ran this before and how it was? I know it's more or less equivalent to Enanthate. Was thinking about running it with some winny or EG. PCT would consist of clomid and clenbuterol. Any suggestions are appreicated for veterans only, please. Want to learn from the best.
    Post some pictures in the 'Steroid Pictures Forum' if you have any concerns.

Thread Information