MShine is offline New Member

Question To fat for Sustanon, Parabolan?

I'm a 22 yr old powerlifter. Never used. My bf% is 25-30, I'm 315 and 6'1". waist 40", Chest 54". No problem running 20mins or doing lighter cardio for an hour. I'm wondering if it safe to be using Anabolics to up my strength since I will also put on mass. I'm not concerned about being lean, just strong and healthy but I dont wanna be TOO bulky. Should I come down in weight first? Or just do it? I've been referred to Sustanon and Parabolan . Thanks

Mshine.
    Last edited by MShine; 01-12-2006 at 02:25 AM.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MShine
    I'm a 22 yr old powerlifter. Never used. My bf% is 25-30, I'm 315 and 6'1". waist 40", Chest 54". No problem running 20mins or doing lighter cardio for an hour. I'm wondering if it safe to be using Anabolics to up my strength since I will also put on mass. I'm not concerned about being lean, just strong and healthy but I dont wanna be TOO bulky. Should I come down in weight first? Or just do it? I've been referred to Sustanon and Parabolan . Thanks

Mshine.
    your strength will go up but u will get bulkier. it depends. if you dont want to get bulk than dont do the sust. if you dont mind bulk than its ok. i would do cardio first to lower bf. how many days a week do u do cardio now?

I do about 2-3 days of cardio from 30-45mins, running and crosstrainer. I maintain my weight at that, very endo/mesomorphic. If I lose weight, I dont want my lifts to go through the floor. Thanks

Mshine

I do about 2-3 days of cardio from 30-45mins, running and crosstrainer. I maintain my weight at that, very endo/mesomorphic. If I lose weight, I dont want my lifts to go through the floor. Thanks

Mshine
    not bad... please post up your diet.

Ok, well I try and eat 5-6 times a day, big breakfast, smaller brunches/lunches...dinner. 1-2 shakes a day with water included. Try to get 250-300g of protein, but its hard. Thanks

Pro - 40%
    Carb (Starch/Fib) - 35%
    Fat - 25%

Mshine

Ok, well I try and eat 5-6 times a day, big breakfast, smaller brunches/lunches...dinner. 1-2 shakes a day with water included. Try to get 250-300g of protein, but its hard. Thanks

Pro - 40%
    Carb (Starch/Fib) - 35%
    Fat - 25%

Mshine
    try for 4 small solid meals and 4 protein/water shakes a day. all evenly spaced out. that makes 8 meals per day. gonna go into more detail whan i get back from the gym..

Exclamation

hmm... i could go on forever about diet. it is the #1 most important thing. do u understand what i said about the 8 small meals?
    #2 most important: cardio first thing in the morning. low to medium intensity for at least 45 min. on an empty stomach or protein shake(no carbs).
    well u know about cardio.
    #3: type of resistance training. are u trying to get bulky? then do heavy weight at low rep. are you trying to look tonned? then do lighter weight at higher reps. this is common sence.
    #4: sleep 8 hours a night, drink 8 glasses of water a day.
    #5: supplements. vitamins are good to take. there are lots of things for joints and everything u can think of. see supplement forum.
    #6: IF EVERYTHING ELSE IS IN CHECK!!! go ahead and do ur cycle that u had planned. i cant really say this because im not a doc but at this point u will get more out of it.

let me know if u have any other questions. good luck and stick with it bro.

Thread Information