IPStack is offline Junior Member

Golden Triangle Test Sust

Hey guys, justposting some shot of what I got from Golden Triangle. Anyone have much experience with it and if so does it look ok to you.....
    Also, is SUST a EOD injection, I am doing this for 13 weeks, 650mg a week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Golden Triangle Test Sust-sust1.jpg   Golden Triangle Test Sust-sust2.jpg  

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Why don't you do a search for the producer. I am sure someone has had experience with it, just look around and you can find what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftgod84
    Why don't you do a search for the producer. I am sure someone has had experience with it, just look around and you can find what you need.
    I did the research on this producer. I am looking for someone who has seen the bottles and see if they look like what they had experienced.

anyone help me with a Sust cycle. I am currently looking at 2 shots per week, totalling 650 mg a week for 13 weeks....

JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member
    IPstack when i start my next cycle in march im gonna try and take sust everday...smaller amount about 100mgs a day 7 days a week which equals 700...this is said to be better for sust and will keep blood levels more stable...less side effects and better more solid gains...u can look at www.basskilleronline.com...look under a new look at sustanon and read up!

Quote Originally Posted by JUICEMONKEY2005
    IPstack when i start my next cycle in march im gonna try and take sust everday...smaller amount about 100mgs a day 7 days a week which equals 700...this is said to be better for sust and will keep blood levels more stable...less side effects and better more solid gains...u can look at www.basskilleronline.com...look under a new look at sustanon and read up!
    Awesome, I sure will, that definitely makes sense as well.....you have any experience with Golden Triangle? I read very few negative posts about it and it is a reputable source...

JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member
    honestly i never heard of it...i have only taken and will take the karachis...

Good reads on that site Juice. Definitely think the every day injections are the best for the Sust in your bloodstream to become stable

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Looks like Golden triangle has changed their labels...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by IPStack
    Hey guys, justposting some shot of what I got from Golden Triangle. Anyone have much experience with it and if so does it look ok to you.....
    Also, is SUST a EOD injection, I am doing this for 13 weeks, 650mg a week.
    Post this in the 'Steroid Pictures Forum', you may get more answers their.

Thread Information