bolin is offline Associate Member

Arrow HOW DO YOU KNOW?? hairloss!!!

i am on a cycle.....test e 500mg/week and EQ 400mg/week for 12 weeks...

my hair is ok... but how do you know that a it is actually affacing your hair?? do you see hair falling off when you shower....?? or scratch your head???

please help.... cause i want to know what the signs are.... and what type of roids dont actually affect hairloss??

thank you

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I would like to know too?

bolin is offline Associate Member
    bump

TinTin78 is offline Member
    When I took winny tabs, I could pull of more hair when taking a shower and you just could pull of more hair overall when you took your hands through it.

I am on a test 500mg/deca400mg ew and I hope my hair handles this better, I am still not sure if you can use finasteride with either Deca or EQ, and no one seems to know the answer?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Check your pillow. Also, try scratching your head over a white sheet of paper (don't scrath too hard, as that alone will obviously cause hair loss )

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    I noticed more hair on the pillow- and more in the shower around the drain as well as on my shirt during the day. A good way to combat hair loss is to use 3 items together. Rogain with Monox/NizoralAD/Proscar. I have read studies that using all three will combat any type of hormone related hairloss. Do a little research and see what I mean bro. Worked for me!.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Look at the men on your mothers side of the family.Are they bald,or do they have full heads of hair?If it's the latter,don't sweat a thing

~Pinnacle~

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    When I took winny tabs, I could pull of more hair when taking a shower and you just could pull of more hair overall when you took your hands through it.

I am on a test 500mg/deca400mg ew and I hope my hair handles this better, I am still not sure if you can use finasteride with either Deca or EQ, and no one seems to know the answer?
    I used finsteride (1mg a day but started on 2mg ed) with 500mg pw test e and 400mgpw EQ with no problems. Hair stayed in. Had maybe 5 hairs fall out a week so I wasn't sweating it. But as Pinnacle says you need to look at your family tree. Mines OK so that might be another determning factor.

Cheers
    S

PS From what I've read you're not meant to use Finesteride with Deca but with EQ it's OK.

Thread Information