JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

what will happen to my existing gyno on cycle?

im about to take letro for the next 2 months up until my cycle...my question is im gonna take sust eq tren and winny...should i take the letro through my cycle...and if the letro doesnt make the gyno go away all the way which it prolly wont will it get worse or is there something i can take to keep it from gettin worse???

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    bro I got same thing, just running 20 mg's of nolva threwout whole next cycle... it will either get rid of it, or keep it same size

so no letro durin the cycle just nolva...what will ur pct look like???keep runnin nolva, clomid, and clenbuterol and some hcg if i can get it....thats what im thinkin what r u gonna run?

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    if prone to gyno it would be wise to run the letro along with the nolva

this is the first time i have ever gotten it after several cycles....and i got it about 4 months later....should i run the letro to be safe or u think im ok with the nolva or what...remember im gonna run the letro for 2 months between now and when i start my cycle in mid march!!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    What dose of AAS are you using? I would run the letro on its own through your cycle. Leave the nolva for PCT IMO. I would begin with .5mg ED. How bad is your gyno?

its not terrible i have a pretty good size lump in my left nip and some swelling in that nip as well...my right nip isnt bad....im gonna take 700mgs of sust, 600eq tren 75ed and winny 75ed

karln is offline Associate Member
    armidex is the shit it helped me get my gyno away

u took it after ur cycle or during? i wanna take something before and during!

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    Karln I got some armidex and nolva... no lectro....should I run the armidex all the wya threw instead and save nolva for pct?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    save the nolva for pct and run lots of letro throughout. it would be wise to not run tren if you've got gyno already. supposedly winstrol will help get rid of gyno so it would be best to run that instead of tren. trust me bro, its not too late, youl really be kickin yourself if you run tren and make it even worse than it already is.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by JUICEMONKEY2005
    its not terrible i have a pretty good size lump in my left nip and some swelling in that nip as well...my right nip isnt bad....im gonna take 700mgs of sust, 600eq tren 75ed and winny 75ed
    Have you run tren before bro? The letro should help with any possible progest side effects.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    why would running tren be bad????

IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member
    Why are you so convinced that the letro wont get rid of the problem before your cycle? I personally keep letro on hand no matter what cycle, regrdless of whether I have side effects or not. I think you should run letro through the cycle... especially if your this concerned that the gyno wont go away... save nolva for pct. Letro is much stronger on gyno.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    tren forms progesterone, which cant be blocked. ive also read that deca has a pretty strong estrogenic effect such that 100 mgs of deca affects the body as 60 mgs of estrogen will, and since this is being absorbed at the androgen receptor you cant block it . tren is much stronger than deca, so it probably is even worse. i think the bottom line is that it depends on the person and how they react to each drug. hell, i know this guy that ran lots of dbol for a long time with no anti es at all and he never had a gyno problem.

Thread Information