wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

tren has film on bottom of vial

I homebrewed about 75-80ml of tren about 5 months ago. I started it and then bailed because sides were a pain. However, i started again and no sides whatsoever. I was looking at the bottom of the vial today and there is a this film at the bottom of the vial. could something have happened to the tren causing it to not be as potent? i'm not feeling as much this time around

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    I homebrewed about 75-80ml of tren about 5 months ago. I started it and then bailed because sides were a pain. However, i started again and no sides whatsoever. I was looking at the bottom of the vial today and there is a this film at the bottom of the vial. could something have happened to the tren causing it to not be as potent? i'm not feeling as much this time around
    Maybe because you gave it a go already your body has become more accustomed to the sides?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You made it from pellets,right?

It's sediment from not filtering properly.

Could be several reasons why you aren't responding as well this time(dose needs to be higher).And you very well might be responding,but not getting the sides you recieved on your first run.The more I run Tren ,the less sides I get.This holds true for many othes as well.So,just because you aren't getting sides,doesn't mean it isn't working.

~Pinnacle~

so the film isn't anything to be too worried about. Mine isn't quite as dark as others i have seen. Although i didn't heat mine at all. It is about the same color as the original oil. Thanks for the replies

so the film isn't anything to be too worried about. Mine isn't quite as dark as others i have seen. Although i didn't heat mine at all. It is about the same color as the original oil. Thanks for the replies
    It's glue and fillers.If you notice,the stuff won't budge when you move the vial around.Although,I would refilter into another sterile vial at this point.You don't want any of that shit in your muscle.You're just asking fir trouble then.

~Pinnacle~

i needed to do that anyhow because there are chunks of rubber stopper in it as well. what size whatman would be best for filtering into a new vial?

i needed to do that anyhow because there are chunks of rubber stopper in it as well. what size whatman would be best for filtering into a new vial?
    .45 is cool

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    pinn you know your phucking shit man

Thread Information