Brazil is offline Member

Clomid while on?

A question about taking clomid while on to keep testes working. will this keep natural test levels up? the reason I ask Is because I was reading on our main page and found this....

The body's own production of testosterone is considerably reduced since Anadrol has an inhibiting effect on the hypothalamus, which in turn completely reduces or stops the release of GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone). For this reason the intake of testosterone-stimulating compounds such as HCG and Clomid is absolutely necessary to maintain the hormone production in the testes.

I was thinking of taking a short cycle of 5 weeks sust 500mg, and anadrol 2 weeks 5 days 50 mg, 10 days 100 mg , while taking t4 after stop using anadrol to lose some more fat. and i mean t4 here in brazil that what they have not t3 sodio de tiroxina is l thyroxine..

thanks

Brazil is offline Member
    anyone?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Other compounds will be better suited whilst "on". Though, some do say a low dose of Clomid whilst "on" does work at reducing suppression. HCG is a better compound to run and will prevent/reduce testicular atrophy.

Thread Information