leansauce is offline Associate Member

missing a weeks dosage

ok i ran out of test and eq a little sooner than expected (1 week) due to slightly skimped vials, i have two new vials of each on the way, the timing was perfectly set up so that once i return home from my month trip to jamaica they would be waiting for me. Only problem is i dont have enough eq and test for this last week im in jamaica which is a really shitty situation,
    i was plannin on running them both 6 weeks longer plus this week that i am missing the dosage for. my question is, should i continue with the test and eq once i return home after missing a weeks dosage, or should i end the cycle much earlier than i want to due to possible negative effects?

ive been running test cyp and bold undeclynate for 8 weeks now so the cycle would be a pretty big waste if i stopped it without the last more crucial half.

one thing is im switching from test cyp to a blend of test cyp/enant blended 50/50, maybe that little bit of enanthate will help to stabilize the blood levels??

i need advice im in a pretty shitty situation im liking the cycle alot, what to do??

im contemplating just taking the week off of the juice and then when i get back doing double dose the first week and then going on as planned, does this sound cool or will i have super unstable blood levels?

i get zits as soon as my blood levels destabliize, and im the most paranoid person about gyno u know, so keep that in mind

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Cyp and Eq stays in your system so long that missing a weeks dosage might not matter to much. I would continue!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Cyp and Eq stays in your system so long that missing a weeks dosage might not matter to much. I would continue!
    Agreed.

cool thats what i was thinking good thing i picked long acting esters! sweet thanks broheims

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    true so true

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Very true i would continue too. Good thing you asked for some advice it wo0uld of sucked to ruin your cycle. Good thing you are on the cycle you are on. What are you going to take for a pct? Good luck bro hope everything works out for ya.

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    got lucky, congrats

Quote Originally Posted by ludakris9
    Very true i would continue too. Good thing you asked for some advice it wo0uld of sucked to ruin your cycle. Good thing you are on the cycle you are on. What are you going to take for a pct? Good luck bro hope everything works out for ya.
    im taking letro during cycle since my cycle also contains NPP (which i got alot of) and then i have hcg for the last five weeks of the cycle
    at 500/2xweek and then will take nolva and clomid among ceasing the hcg until back to normal.

i recover hella good though after my last (first) cycle i had bloodwork done a month after my month long pct of clomid and nolva and my testosterone was
    1011 with the regular level being 247-824

i also have dbol and winstrol I am going to start when i get home, i will do 3 weeks of dbol 20mg/day then 4 weeks winny 50mg/day then pct begins

Thread Information