magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

stupid people....

Dont u guys hate those stupid people who think they know about AS but have no idea.. For instance i know a guy he's older then me so i just sit back and let him think what he wause he wont listen to me anyway. Well anway he's talking to me and my buddy at the gym about AS as we sometimes bullshit (actually he ALWAYS seems to bring it up, it's kind of annoying) Well anyway he's talking to us and we r both bigger guy and by that i mean not shredded just big. Well he's talkin to us telling us how we r goin about it all wrong (we btoh try to tell him we haven;t used in over a year, but he continues on) so he's preaching how test is bad all it does it bloat you.. im thinking in my head ok, so throw in some ldex and you wont have as much of a problem... then he's telling us how all we should run is winny cycles to shred up. Im thinkin wow... dumbass. Next he goes into EQ and how all it did was bring out veins and im like alright he does know something... then he said well u guys should hop on it, then im thinking ok if we were already shreded i would consier it. Then im like ya im contimplating tren maybe in the spring/early summer.... he looks at me with a look a stupididty and is like ya even with that you;ll hold a lot of water like deca .. im like WTF this is pissing me off, he's stupid, but i let it slide and let him think wat he wants cause well he wont listen to me anyway. So then he's like u guys should just stick with winny and something like var... by now i've about had it im like var is a pussy AS, woman use it, im not down for using anything a woman can use (no offense var lovers, too expensive and doesn;t seem potent enough for my tatse) at this point he's like aww shiiit, starts back tracking trying to fix his mess up he's like ya kinda, it's a mild bulker but more a cutter....finally by this point he moves on to another machine and the convo is ovr.. IT just pisses me off how ignorant people are and that they want to tell me how to run things. Granted he's one shreded mofo but his metabolism is like a racehorse, his knowledge of gear is minimal at best and annoying when he talks to me knowing what i know about the subject.
    o he did know about clem lol.... yup that right clem nto clen which we are all familiar with haha.

ok sorry thats my little rant. i apoplogize for boring anyone with it, but im sure some of u can relate.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Hey, I'm getting ready to go on spring break and was wondering if you had any info. on a straight up Winny cycle? I heard that stuff will get you shredded and all the women will fall in love with my hard ass.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    Hey, I'm getting ready to go on spring break and was wondering if you had any info. on a straight up Winny cycle? I heard that stuff will get you shredded and all the women will fall in love with my hard ass.
    haha, u serious...
    i know what u mean though with the idiots that think they know it all. **** em, if they dont want to take some advice then let them learn from there own mistakes...

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    hahaha exactly

00000000 is offline New Member
    good shi- bro!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Just punch him in the throat. He's better off not being able to talk.

Yes, I hate stupid people too.

karln is offline Associate Member
    was that guy named goose4?

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    Why even talk to that guy, just listening to that story of what that guy said fuc***g annoyed me

BOBBY D is offline Member
    i see how u feel, yet i & everyone here tend to learn something everyday. u did say he is 1 shredded mofo, so he must be doing something right or he ids genetically gifted. this is why i say everybody is different & has their own opinions, whether they r right or wrong, so i learn today to start listening to my body & not look & listen to others. JMO

he may not know aas just by reading what u said, so i always go with this saying: "some ppl want to learn, but dont want to listen"... BOBBY D

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it's mainly his genentics. im sure part of it is due to his as use but he runs tings stupidly... like he'll just pop drol randomly when he wants to feel pumped... it's weird i think he's a moron well at least in regards to steroid advice. doesn;t even know what nolvadex or clomid is thinks, OTC stuff will suffice..

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i think it's mainly his genentics. im sure part of it is due to his as use but he runs tings stupidly... like he'll just pop drol randomly when he wants to feel pumped... it's weird i think he's a moron well at least in regards to steroid advice. doesn;t even know what nolvadex or clomid is thinks, OTC stuff will suffice..
    see now thats just plain stupid...

anyone just read the guy who wants to get big and cut so he's running dbol and winstrol @ same time?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    My brother (45 yrs old, Im 42) lectured me at our family Thanksgiving this past year. He doesn't know I use aas. I told him about Superdrol and he's buying that so far. But he told me how aas users often die before they reach 30 yrs old. He said that a recent powerlifter (cant remember who) died and they found THC(maryjane) in him. This was to mellow him out due to "roid rage ". There was also cocaine in him, which was to fight the massive depression you experience on roids. I could hardly contain myself and wanted to tell him he had no idea what he's talking about. I was on cycle at the time and my roid rage was a brewing!!

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    Dont u guys hate those stupid people who think they know about AS but have no idea.. For instance i know a guy he's older then me so i just sit back and let him think what he wause he wont listen to me anyway. Well anway he's talking to me and my buddy at the gym about AS as we sometimes bullshit (actually he ALWAYS seems to bring it up, it's kind of annoying) Well anyway he's talking to us and we r both bigger guy and by that i mean not shredded just big. Well he's talkin to us telling us how we r goin about it all wrong (we btoh try to tell him we haven;t used in over a year, but he continues on) so he's preaching how test is bad all it does it bloat you.. im thinking in my head ok, so throw in some ldex and you wont have as much of a problem... then he's telling us how all we should run is winny cycles to shred up. Im thinkin wow... dumbass. Next he goes into EQ and how all it did was bring out veins and im like alright he does know something... then he said well u guys should hop on it, then im thinking ok if we were already shreded i would consier it. Then im like ya im contimplating tren maybe in the spring/early summer.... he looks at me with a look a stupididty and is like ya even with that you;ll hold a lot of water like deca .. im like WTF this is pissing me off, he's stupid, but i let it slide and let him think wat he wants cause well he wont listen to me anyway. So then he's like u guys should just stick with winny and something like var... by now i've about had it im like var is a pussy AS, woman use it, im not down for using anything a woman can use (no offense var lovers, too expensive and doesn;t seem potent enough for my tatse) at this point he's like aww shiiit, starts back tracking trying to fix his mess up he's like ya kinda, it's a mild bulker but more a cutter....finally by this point he moves on to another machine and the convo is ovr.. IT just pisses me off how ignorant people are and that they want to tell me how to run things. Granted he's one shreded mofo but his metabolism is like a racehorse, his knowledge of gear is minimal at best and annoying when he talks to me knowing what i know about the subject.
    o he did know about clem lol.... yup that right clem nto clen which we are all familiar with haha.

ok sorry thats my little rant. i apoplogize for boring anyone with it, but im sure some of u can relate.
    Just dont give him a chance to talk about it better thing is to ignore or tell him you gotta run got workout to do any excuse thats what i do when someone thinks he is a doctor & keep lecturing me i just go like yea sure & then tell him gotta run works like charm everytime

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Wanna hear something great? Someone actually said this to me today: "Steroids are the blood of the devil." Can you believe that sh*t?

yea my X gf said pick steroids or me..... thus thats why shes my x

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    Wanna hear something great? Someone actually said this to me today: "Steroids are the blood of the devil." Can you believe that sh*t?
    WOW even the devil juice what his blood like 20mg test/50mg boldenon/50mg stanazol with some growth & slin

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    WOW even the devil juice what his blood like 20mg test/50mg boldenon/50mg stanazol with some growth & slin

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

chest6 is offline Banned
    just gotta tune those kinna people out man. I just listen to them and agree and laugh. Nod and smile cuz they'll always be stubborn,.

Froggy is offline Member
    Hey man, that clem is some good stuff... ...

Sometimes (when feeling froggy) I'll attempt to help others with some of "the knowledge" i've learned here & there...Like: an older lady friend gets the female HRT hook-up & we are doing a Q&A on the subject...Well, she eventually asks "How do you know so much about this"???

GOOD ANSWER!!! "I did a research paper on the subject when @ the university"...GO IRISH...

Hard Head is offline Member
    I like that dude Clem. He works out at the gym where I live too.

Thread Information