bwithers1 is offline New Member

Need Help, I'm a beginner

Hey everyone,
    I am an 18 year old male who is 6'0" and 180 pounds, with 11% BF.

Recently, I have gotten very serious about using steroids for a short period of time, approx. about 8 weeks. I have done an immense amount of research into the subject and think I am ready to take the plunge.

As of right now, I am thinking of doing a cycle with sustanon , dianabol , and deca durabolin . I was just hoping for some guidance as to if, or which, online sites were respectable to buy from. If you have any suggestions or comments, i would appreciate it. Thanks

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    nice first post bro. no one is going to tell you were to buy roids because you only have 1 post and your way to young to be using anyway

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ps. online sites will screw you 99% of the time. there are 100's of ug labs out there and maybe when you get older you can find one to use

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by bwithers1
    Hey everyone,
    I am an 18 year old male who is 6'0" and 180 pounds, with 11% BF.

Recently, I have gotten very serious about using steroids for a short period of time, approx. about 8 weeks. I have done an immense amount of research into the subject and think I am ready to take the plunge.

As of right now, I am thinking of doing a cycle with sustanon, dianabol, and deca durabolin. I was just hoping for some guidance as to if, or which, online sites were respectable to buy from. If you have any suggestions or comments, i would appreciate it. Thanks
    Firstly, its against the board rules to ask for sources. Read the rules, ist evident you havent.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=145582

Second, your too young for AS. At 18 years old your already have sufficient testosterone as your still gorwing. Injecting a synthetic testosterone just isnt needed at this age. It may also bring short/long term effects to ones endocrine system, aswell as physical/mental issues. But you should know this if you have "done an immense amount of research into the subject". Something I disagree with. Dbol /Sust/Deca is not a wise choice for a beginner cycle. This, again, you should be aware of, if you have researched as much as you claim?

Get a good Creatine and Weight Gainer and wait 3-4 years before using any form of AS or Pro-Hormone. Its in your healths best intrests, in the short and long term.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Your first cycle should be a single ester test. You could try that in a few years. You can still gain ALOT while your natural test levels are high. Get your diet in check, and a good training r and you'll grow like mad.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    sorry mate but imo you are too young to be using gear!research and train your ass off for a coupla years,you will be thankfull that you did!

karln is offline Associate Member
    Tren is king

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by karln
    Tren is king
    wats that got to do with this thread??

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by booz

wats that got to do with this thread??
    I also thought this.

Dam whores!

crazykris6 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Your first cycle should be a single ester test. You could try that in a few years. You can still gain ALOT while your natural test levels are high. Get your diet in check, and a good training r and you'll grow like mad.

I totally agree a test e for your first cycle. i think that you should wait a few years until a little older, but if you are going to do it anyways then it is a good thing that you are asking for advice. i would research a little more and oonly run test e for first cycle. Make sure you use a pct also. What do you think you would be intrested iin using for a pct?? Nolva or letro? good luck bro!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i agree, a single ester test would be best, if you're feeling impatient you could stack it with equi. save the deca and dbol for later. btw, it really would be best to do a few cycles before you start using tren , that sh_t is strong.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Firstly, its against the board rules to ask for sources. Read the rules, ist evident you havent.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=145582

Second, your too young for AS. At 18 years old your already have sufficient testosterone as your still gorwing. Injecting a synthetic testosterone just isnt needed at this age. It may also bring short/long term effects to ones endocrine system, aswell as physical/mental issues. But you should know this if you have "done an immense amount of research into the subject". Something I disagree with. Dbol /Sust/Deca is not a wise choice for a beginner cycle. This, again, you should be aware of, if you have researched as much as you claim?

Get a good Creatine and Weight Gainer and wait 3-4 years before using any form of AS or Pro-Hormone. Its in your healths best intrests, in the short and long term.

Good Post Swifto

Thread Information