Thread: short var

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member

short var

So spring break is gonna be comin up in 8 weeks... i plan on going to the bahamas i have to wait about 4 more weeks before i feel its okay to cycle again. however i would like to be jacked for my cruise.. I have not taken var however my friend has and we have the same supplier and his prices are very cheap. after about 4 weeks of frontloading he put on some size but got tottaly ripped.. I was thinking about taking var for about 4 weeks before i go on vacation.. do you think i could see the results i'm looking for? I already have low body fat like 6-7% i just wanna look hard.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    an orall, then spring break.. that sounds real hard on the liver.. also, would you run pct after the var only cycle?

low dose or high dose? and how soon before spring break?
    for the look:med dose, creatine e, arginine

I would do 4 weeks of a kinda high dose, with 500ius of hcg every 4 days and i would prob stop like a day before the vacation and do a light pct when i got back in 5 days.

BlackStang is offline Associate Member
    I am also wondering about this I have enough var to run it 40mg for 4 weeks and was wondering if its worth it or better off investing in some more?

I know last time I ran it was for 6 weeks and I did notice hardness, more vascular, and a gain of about 10lb.

Hard Head is offline Member
    40 is kinda light

so what do u think about 50 for 4 weeks..

mind u i've never run var and i'm about 175 with 6% bodyfat...

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    I would do 4 weeks of a kinda high dose, with 500ius of hcg every 4 days and i would prob stop like a day before the vacation and do a light pct when i got back in 5 days.
    So you are going to do PCT on spring break? You'd be better of just running it during and doing PCT when you get back

Hard Head is offline Member
    U might want to try 50 or even 60. I'm talking about real var, not UG lab. You might want to think about starting at 50 for a couple of days and see if you can handle the pumps, bump it up to 60 and see, go higher if you can handle it. You will know when it's too much when the pump is so painfull you have to stop your set before you are finished. I wouldn't go longer than 4-5 weeks, especially if you are hitting it HARD. You will also want to split your dose and take it with some food (like an apple). Crunch those bad boys up with your teeth b4 swallowing, then eat the apple. Make sure you are taking your creatine and lots of water/Milk Thistle/R-ALA. Go easy on the booze.

You should gain a couple of pounds, bump your strength and notice some nice vascularity. You can get a nice pump from walking stairs or brushing your teeth.

Thread Information