ZIA1 is offline New Member

Tbol and the Squirts

Anyone experienced this before? If so, do these issues pass with time? I'm taking it with food (25mg 2x daily).

Logan13 is offline Banned

gas

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Anyone experienced this before? If so, do these issues pass with time? I'm taking it with food (25mg 2x daily).
    For the first 2 weeks I had the same thing. After 3 weeks it becomes more gas than anything, loud gas. I am on it now @ 30mg x 2times/day.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    For the first 2 weeks I had the same thing. After 3 weeks it becomes more gas than anything, loud gas. I am on it now @ 30mg x 2times/day.

How do you like it so far?

tbol

How do you like it so far?
    I absolutely love this stuff. It kicks the shit out of Anavar . It reminds me of the thickness one gets from Dbol without the bloat, only side effect is the gas. I am actually using the following:
    Farmak test prop @ 50mg ED
    tbol @ 60mg ED ( I may bump to 70mg ED)

I am experimenting to see if I can get away with more tbol than test. At 50mg ED with test I get no side effects at all.
    Last edited by Logan13; 01-12-2006 at 12:51 PM. Reason: add

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    try lowering your dosage to 30-40mg a day, i find if you over do tbol it seems to flush out, and give minor kidney pain.

I absolutely love this stuff. It kicks the shit out of Anavar . It reminds me of the thickness one gets from Dbol without the bloat, only side effect is the gas. I am actually using the following:
    Farmak test prop @ 50mg ED
    tbol @ 60mg ED ( I may bump to 70mg ED)

I am experimenting to see if I can get away with more tbol than test. At 50mg ED with test I get no side effects at all.
    You think the thickness is more tbol than prop? Hmmm. Any heartburn?

Deal Me In is offline Member
    AIZ, I am into my second week of Tbol and the only thing that I got was indigestion the first week but that has gone away. Something that I am doing is taking it 10mg/5x a day. I think by spacing out the dosage you limit the sides. At least for me.

I hope this helps.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    When I ran Tbol at 50mg/ED I found this gave me headaches and gaseos probelsm, as above. The headaches subsided, but, gas didnt. Drink plenty of water.

I really liked the strength/mass gains on Tbol and will be using it again. This time 60mg/ED.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    When I ran Tbol at 50mg/ED I found this gave me headaches and gaseos probelsm, as above. The headaches subsided, but, gas didnt. Drink plenty of water.

I really liked the strength/mass gains on Tbol and will be using it again. This time 60mg/ED.
    Yes, I've noticed the indegestion as well but nothing a few TUMS can't handle. You're bumping it up to 60mg after you said 50 gave you headaches and ass gas? I thought you might lower it after that.

I hear people enjoy the strength of tbol but I don't know too many who use it for mass...I hear it can help with cutting.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Yes, I've noticed the indegestion as well but nothing a few TUMS can't handle. You're bumping it up to 60mg after you said 50 gave you headaches and ass gas? I thought you might lower it after that.

I hear people enjoy the strength of tbol but I don't know too many who use it for mass...I hear it can help with cutting.
    The sides wernt unbearable. My next cycle using Tbol will be more of an experiment finding the right dosage, comparing how sides/gains compare.

no

You think the thickness is more tbol than prop? Hmmm. Any heartburn?
    I take Prilosec. I started the tbol 3 weeks before the prop so that I wouldn't confuse the 2.

I take Prilosec. I started the tbol 3 weeks before the prop so that I wouldn't confuse the 2.

But it does build lean mass and can be used for cutting, right? I'm sure it can be great for bulking but from what I've read it seems to be good for cutting as well; given that diet is in check.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    gas eh??? never had any sides on tbol @ 60mg/day maybe its more diet related then anything. hey AIZ, shalom aleichem brother.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    gas eh??? never had any sides on tbol @ 60mg/day maybe its more diet related then anything. hey AIZ, shalom aleichem brother.
    Shalom Shalom l'cha big man. No sides at 60? Good to hear. I'm on 50. We'll see how it goes.

Thread Information