Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093

    Tbol and the Squirts

    Anyone experienced this before? If so, do these issues pass with time? I'm taking it with food (25mg 2x daily).

  2. #2
    Logan13's Avatar
    Logan13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,864

    gas

    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Anyone experienced this before? If so, do these issues pass with time? I'm taking it with food (25mg 2x daily).
    For the first 2 weeks I had the same thing. After 3 weeks it becomes more gas than anything, loud gas. I am on it now @ 30mg x 2times/day.

  3. #3
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    For the first 2 weeks I had the same thing. After 3 weeks it becomes more gas than anything, loud gas. I am on it now @ 30mg x 2times/day.

    How do you like it so far?

  4. #4
    Logan13's Avatar
    Logan13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,864

    tbol

    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    How do you like it so far?
    I absolutely love this stuff. It kicks the shit out of Anavar . It reminds me of the thickness one gets from Dbol without the bloat, only side effect is the gas. I am actually using the following:
    Farmak test prop @ 50mg ED
    tbol @ 60mg ED ( I may bump to 70mg ED)

    I am experimenting to see if I can get away with more tbol than test. At 50mg ED with test I get no side effects at all.
    Last edited by Logan13; 01-12-2006 at 12:51 PM. Reason: add

  5. #5
    Cfh_Y_guy's Avatar
    Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    140
    try lowering your dosage to 30-40mg a day, i find if you over do tbol it seems to flush out, and give minor kidney pain.

  6. #6
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    I absolutely love this stuff. It kicks the shit out of Anavar . It reminds me of the thickness one gets from Dbol without the bloat, only side effect is the gas. I am actually using the following:
    Farmak test prop @ 50mg ED
    tbol @ 60mg ED ( I may bump to 70mg ED)

    I am experimenting to see if I can get away with more tbol than test. At 50mg ED with test I get no side effects at all.
    You think the thickness is more tbol than prop? Hmmm. Any heartburn?

  7. #7
    Deal Me In's Avatar
    Deal Me In is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    539
    AIZ, I am into my second week of Tbol and the only thing that I got was indigestion the first week but that has gone away. Something that I am doing is taking it 10mg/5x a day. I think by spacing out the dosage you limit the sides. At least for me.

    I hope this helps.

  8. #8
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    When I ran Tbol at 50mg/ED I found this gave me headaches and gaseos probelsm, as above. The headaches subsided, but, gas didnt. Drink plenty of water.

    I really liked the strength/mass gains on Tbol and will be using it again. This time 60mg/ED.

  9. #9
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    When I ran Tbol at 50mg/ED I found this gave me headaches and gaseos probelsm, as above. The headaches subsided, but, gas didnt. Drink plenty of water.

    I really liked the strength/mass gains on Tbol and will be using it again. This time 60mg/ED.
    Yes, I've noticed the indegestion as well but nothing a few TUMS can't handle. You're bumping it up to 60mg after you said 50 gave you headaches and ass gas? I thought you might lower it after that.

    I hear people enjoy the strength of tbol but I don't know too many who use it for mass...I hear it can help with cutting.

  10. #10
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Yes, I've noticed the indegestion as well but nothing a few TUMS can't handle. You're bumping it up to 60mg after you said 50 gave you headaches and ass gas? I thought you might lower it after that.

    I hear people enjoy the strength of tbol but I don't know too many who use it for mass...I hear it can help with cutting.
    The sides wernt unbearable. My next cycle using Tbol will be more of an experiment finding the right dosage, comparing how sides/gains compare.

  11. #11
    Logan13's Avatar
    Logan13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,864

    no

    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    You think the thickness is more tbol than prop? Hmmm. Any heartburn?
    I take Prilosec. I started the tbol 3 weeks before the prop so that I wouldn't confuse the 2.

  12. #12
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    I take Prilosec. I started the tbol 3 weeks before the prop so that I wouldn't confuse the 2.

    But it does build lean mass and can be used for cutting, right? I'm sure it can be great for bulking but from what I've read it seems to be good for cutting as well; given that diet is in check.

  13. #13
    JiGGaMaN's Avatar
    JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,699
    gas eh??? never had any sides on tbol @ 60mg/day maybe its more diet related then anything. hey AIZ, shalom aleichem brother.

  14. #14
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    gas eh??? never had any sides on tbol @ 60mg/day maybe its more diet related then anything. hey AIZ, shalom aleichem brother.
    Shalom Shalom l'cha big man. No sides at 60? Good to hear. I'm on 50. We'll see how it goes.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •