musclestack is offline Productive Member

T3 with this cycle?

OK, my next cycle is going to look something like this:

Week 1-14 Test Prop @100mg/ed
    Week 1-10 Tren Ace.@70mg/ed
    Week 9-14 Winny@50mg/ed
    Week 2-5 and 10-13 IGF (LR3)@70mcg/day

My main goal is to put on as much size and mass as possible on this cycle, but I would also like to drop a couple % bf, so do you think that I should incorporate T3 with this cylce?

Thanks,
    MS

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The tren and IGF along with a good diet and cardio should help you drop the bf........... IMO don't go over 50mcg of the T3 is you are looking to put on mass as well as drop bf........ This is can and is a pretty hard feat.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Since Tren slightly lowers natty thyroid I'd use a low dose of 12.5mcg ED for weeks 1-10. Plus run the last cycle of IGF weeks 14-18 through PCT. That is the only time I use LR3 now. Has proved me to help solidify gains.

Since your main goal is to put on as much size and mass you may be running some of the wrong compounds. Sure you have a nice cycle with quality gear but this is more of a lean muscle mass stack if not a cutter. The answer to that will be based on your diet.................

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Since Tren slightly lowers natty thyroid I'd use a low dose of 12.5mcg ED for weeks 1-10. Plus run the last cycle of IGF weeks 14-18 through PCT. That is the only time I use LR3 now. Has proved me to help solidify gains.

Since your main goal is to put on as much size and mass you may be running some of the wrong compounds. Sure you have a nice cycle with quality gear but this is more of a lean muscle mass stack if not a cutter. The answer to that will be based on your diet.................
    So, what kind of compounds did you have in mind? I don't really want to run Deca cuz I don't want the bloat, and I figured Tren is as strong, if not much stronger than Deca when it comes to putting on some nice size.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    So, what kind of compounds did you have in mind? I don't really want to run Deca cuz I don't want the bloat, and I figured Tren is as strong, if not much stronger than Deca when it comes to putting on some nice size.

The beautiful thing about Tren is that you can run it in both cutters and bulkers so I would stick to that. Since chances are you'll be running ED injections with the Tren already I'd keep on with the Prop.

I want to recommend a 17aa to really get you going at the beginning of the cycle but you don't want any water weight plus the Tren and Prop will really get you started rather quickly.

If diet is in tact I'd throw in some D-bol or drol at the beginning. That will really get your weight cranking then you'll have all these great compounds to help keep some size. Run it for 4 weeks so you have a nice 5 week break before getting on another (Winny).

I would have never recommended that if you didnt put "gain as much mass and size as possible." When I hear that I think of other compounds rather then Winny and prop. If I didnt read that I would have never touched this cycle. But besides that this looks great. Best of Luck and keep us posted on results!!!!

-Jay
    Last edited by SPIKE; 01-11-2006 at 12:01 AM.

Thanks, bro. I have to tell you though, I never plan on jumpstarting a cycle with an oral ever again. On my past 2 cycles, I started with dbol for the first cycle and Drol for my last cycle and after I discontinued the orals, I could not gain anymore weight. Granted, I put on about 10 lbs. each cycle, but I'm not THAT big of a guy, and I think with the compounds I was running I should've gained a lot more quality muscle. Oh, well...you live and learn.

Thread Information