Thread: Primo dosage?

Ripp3D is offline Junior Member

Primo dosage?

How many mg's of week of primo should i take and for how long? I was thinking of stacking it with EQ and t-bol, but i need to figure out the dosage amount as well for eq and then depending on that i figure i will run t-bol at 50 mg ed for 8 weeks near the end of the cycle..

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Effective dosages of Promo range from 300mg-1000+mg/wk. Injecting 2x per week. Be sure to run some testosterone as a base in this cycle. Run for 10+ weeks.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I had amazing results with running primo at a gram per week. I wouldnt never go lower than 600mgs ew. Primo rocks in high dosages!

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I had amazing results with running primo at a gram per week. I wouldnt never go lower than 600mgs ew. Primo rocks in high dosages!
    I really want to try Primo, but its so expensive.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    SO EXPENSIVE if you are going to run it without test id say throw some proviron in there for libido adn sexual function purposes i assume your choice of tbol and EQ is for low side effects which is good thinking IMO

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I really want to try Primo, but its so expensive.
    Yeah, where Ime from primo goes for 12 dollars per 100mgs. I was thinking of running it for 1,5-2grams per week(12weeks) in my next run, but its going to cost an arm and a leg!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Yeah, where Ime from primo goes for 12 dollars per 100mgs. I was thinking of running it for 1,5-2grams per week(12weeks) in my next run, but its going to cost an arm and a leg!!!
    Depends how many I buy, but they go for about $13 per amp. Something I cant afford right now!

Ripp3D is offline Junior Member
    Yea i am taking this for the low side effects, damn i might just have to buy another vial of primo to run it at around 600 mg for 10 weeks. Oh well its just money, got to do your cycles right.... I know test is the base of any cycle, but i stay away from it. I just know people that have ran test with proper pct, and they never seem to get rid of a little of the water weight.. In my profession, water weight is a big no no...

Thread Information