Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member

Spot Injections With Prop = Growth

Hey guys..I wanted to ask if injecting test prop in the shoulder (side deltoid) would make the deltoid grow ? The reason is my side delts have grown crazy just with 2 weeks of using prop.Like the actuall muscles are showing when I do a most musculur flex. Any comments would be great

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    not that im aware of. (unless what your injecting is that synthal oil stuff, and are not aware of it)

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_beef
    Hey guys..I wanted to ask if injecting test prop in the shoulder (side deltoid) would make the deltoid grow ? The reason is my side delts have grown crazy just with 2 weeks of using prop.Like the actuall muscles are showing when I do a most musculur flex. Any comments would be great
    no.

prop is a short chain fatty acid that can cause local irritation, which might simulate growth.

also you might see some "pocket encapsulation", similar to synthol (this is not a good thing).

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    no, theres no way synthal oil is in this stuff. The prop i have is from a very good company

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_beef
    no, theres no way synthal oil is in this stuff. The prop i have is from a very good company
    No one said it has synthol in it
    He said SIMILAR to

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    no.

prop is a short chain fatty acid that can cause local irritation, which might simulate growth.

also you might see some "pocket encapsulation", similar to synthol (this is not a good thing).
    You don't feel oil can loosen the fascia assisting in microscopic muscle growth?

Also,there are alot of synthol users out there who would argue against you.Synthol does work,and I believe some guys have documented success with it.They had xrays ect done to document this.

~Pinnacle~

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    synthol is good. many BBs mix a little in with each shot of juice for site growth

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    does synthol have something to hold its oil content in the msucles for a long period of time ?
    because what if you just dilited nyour shots with more oil would that help localised growth or would it disiapate in afew days.

Quote Originally Posted by yom
    does synthol have something to hold its oil content in the msucles for a long period of time ?
    because what if you just dilited nyour shots with more oil would that help localised growth or would it disiapate in afew days.
    it doesnt mater how much you dilute the juice with other oils. the long esters will take longer to break down and the shorter esters will be used faster. i think pump-n-pose is an oil with very long esters. stays in the muscle for almost a month (not positive about this, ask Pinn). during this time the muscle tissue is "streched" alowing for more protein, carbs, and oxygen to enter once the oil disapates. ie: forces the muscle to grow

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You don't feel oil can loosen the fascia assisting in microscopic muscle growth?

Also,there are alot of synthol users out there who would argue against you.Synthol does work,and I believe some guys have documented success with it.They had xrays ect done to document this.

~Pinnacle~
    yes.

however most, if not all, of any "growth" is due to encapsulation and scarring. synthol is basically a cheap form of implants.

x-rays would not prove anything... and many people make claims, of supposed "documentation", that they actually cannot back up.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    so do spot injections work for localised muscle growth, yes or no?
    If so would 3cc's EOD in my shoulder result in growth using prop and tren A over a period of 6 weeks...
    I would be doing it like this : 3cc's left shoulder Monday, 3cc's right shoulder Wednesday for 6 weeks...

My Biceps are my lacking body part do bicep injections hurt ?

crazykris6 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    so do spot injections work for localised muscle growth, yes or no?
    If so would 3cc's EOD in my shoulder result in growth using prop and tren A over a period of 6 weeks...
    I would be doing it like this : 3cc's left shoulder Monday, 3cc's right shoulder Wednesday for 6 weeks...

My Biceps are my lacking body part do bicep injections hurt ?
    I am also courios to hear peoples opinions on this one. Any opnions??

no

yes

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    anabolic steroids are distributed evenly throughout your system, decreasing the odds of localized growth.

I agree that the hormone itself wouldn't cause any localized growth.But I do believe oil will loosen the fascia allowing the muscle fiber to expand more,resulting in microscopic growth.Would it(growth) be noticeable in one cycle?I doubt you'd see much.Myself,and some others at the gym have tried this on lagging muscles(rear delts).It seems to have helped somewhat over time.But we never come off cycle.We just cruise,so our maintenance dose(test) was shot in that muscle week in,week out for months at a time,and even when we resumed a cycle again.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I agree that the hormone itself wouldn't cause any localized growth.But I do believe oil will loosen the fascia allowing the muscle fiber to expand more,resulting in microscopic growth.Would it(growth) be noticeable in one cycle?I doubt you'd see much.Myself,and some others at the gym have tried this on lagging muscles(rear delts).It seems to have helped somewhat over time.But we never come off cycle.We just cruise,so our maintenance dose(test) was shot in that muscle week in,week out for months at a time,and even when we resumed a cycle again.
    i just love your cycling pinn.....

ive tried localized injections in my bi's and they did get bigger even when i stopped injecting, i dont think it was the gear i think it was the oil volume what made them expand

pioneer is offline Banned
    I know Prop has minimal water retention. But the localized growth could be explained by water inflation.

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    i just love your cycling pinn.....

ive tried localized injections in my bi's and they did get bigger even when i stopped injecting, i dont think it was the gear i think it was the oil volume what made them expand
    what gear were u using bro?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    localized swelling, not growth.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have read something similar... how the scarring can cause actual growth... but nominal... wish I could find where I read this... not sure how accurate it is though - 'cause you'd see some pretty swole asses out in the Member's pic forum. But the scarring overtime alone should cause some swelling...

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Try it for 5-6 months straight and tell me it was swelling that caused "our' muscles to remain bigger months after discontinuing the experiment.

Don't disregard something you've never tried.

yes your right they did swell, but they also grow! after i stopped the cycle my arms loss a slight amount of size but they were still up from previous, ok you could say they growth was from the training and it didnt matter about the oil in them, but tried it a few times and same results happened,

Its actualy localized growth until the water procedes. Once the water procedes the muscle is back near original size.

Let me ask you this what do you call the gains off of a cycle of Test, Decca, and D-bol (for example)?

DO you call it growth or swelling?? Doesnt matter what happens you have some form of growth, whether it was the muscle that actually grew or whether it was pumped with fluid. ITs still a form of growth.

Quote Originally Posted by pioneer
    Its actualy localized growth until the water procedes. Once the water procedes the muscle is back near original size.
    Go over to BigA's(promuscle) board and search though old posts by the IFBB pro's.Quite a few of them intentionally tried to inflame their muscles through vigorous spot injections.Thus loosening up the fascia allowing for more PERMANENT growth.These pro's all swear it works.

Go over to BigA's(promuscle) board and search though old posts by the IFBB pro's.Quite a few of them intentionally tried to inflame their muscles through vigorous spot injections.Thus loosening up the fascia allowing for more PERMANENT growth.These pro's all swear it works.

I agree Pinn, but they are only contradicting their actions. Frequent and vigorous spot injections create scar tissue, which inturn turn into fat deposits.

But, on the other hand, I don't have any back up on this. But can they turn those "fat deposits" into muscle. Thus, inturn creating muscle growth?? What are yalls opinions on this?

I agree Pinn, but they are only contradicting their actions. Frequent and vigorous spot injections create scar tissue, which inturn turn into fat deposits.

But, on the other hand, I don't have any back up on this. But can they turn those "fat deposits" into muscle. Thus, inturn creating muscle growth?? What are yalls opinions on this?
    i dont see how scar tissue can turn into fat deposits bro

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Sauce
    i dont see how scar tissue can turn into fat deposits bro
    Ditto that...

im trying to find the literature on it. What do you think scar tissue is considered if it is not muscle?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    im trying to find the literature on it. What do you think scar tissue is considered if it is not muscle?
    Scar tissue on skin is still skin so scar tissue on muscle is surely muscle tissue, no?

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Scar tissue on skin is still skin so scar tissue on muscle is surely muscle tissue, no?
    scar tissue is scaring on the muscle tissue, so id say yes its part of the muscle..

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor

Nah, its not the scar tissue causing growth or making the muscle look bigger. Pinn said it right, the muscle fascia is stretched beyond its limit. This alone allows more muscle growth that could not occur before because the tight fascia held the muscle at the smaller size.

If you've read "Building the Perfect Beast" this is explained in detail. The book gives elaborate cycle info using some synthol type oil with aas injections to stretch the fascia. The initial swelling is temporary(and ugly as hell). When the oil dissapates(6 months according to book) the muscle shrinks but is primed for growth. It may even be bigger then before but more importantly the fascia is stretched, not scarred.

I believe (jmo) that when you swell up a muscle from typical aas injections you may stretch the fascia. My delts are also bigger then ever right now due to prop injections. I know its just swole, but they have not gotten bigger for a long time. Hopefully Ive stretched the fascia a bit and they will now grow bigger!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    What Im talking about is when people start injecting their delts and say they are growing right away, thats swelling. Pinn I have shot delt for over four months at a time, they did grow but the same as everything else. What your talking about MICROSCOPIC, you would not notice that buy looking in the mirror. Im not saying your wrong, but what 90% of "growth" from injecting is swelling. JMO

it is true that tearing or stretching the muscle fascia will allow for greater growth... there are better ways to do this than localized injections and synthol. (though agree that this is a possibility--- however the only permanent growth would be from scarring and encapsulation)

active release (and other more invasive tissue manipulation) and various types of stretching, as well as negative/pumping work are effective ways to stretch/tear the fascia.

U guys gotta read this man...
    Pics of synthol abuse

statuZ is offline Banned
    nothing like a good ole' injection into the pecker with a few ml's of synthol. it definitately stretches that big bastard to the max everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    nothing like a good ole' injection into the pecker with a few ml's of synthol. it definitately stretches that big bastard to the max everytime.
    LOL
    Been discussed before, try this:
    Synthol Oil Into Private Area...

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    Nah, its not the scar tissue causing growth or making the muscle look bigger.

actually this is a factor in size increases- not a good one.

scar tissue is scaring on the muscle tissue, so id say yes its part of the muscle..
    scar tissue is not muscle tissue, thats like saying that an implant or tumor or IM fat inside your muscle is an increase in muscle mass. (none are)

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    scar tissue is not muscle tissue, thats like saying that an implant or tumor or IM fat inside your muscle is an increase in muscle mass. (none are)
    so what would you say the scarring is to?

so what would you say the scarring is to?
    In our case it is skin tissue that has been damaged and repairs itself with new fibres.When skin or organs are damaged, the body naturally wants to heal itself. Since the body cannot re-create healthy skin or tissue, it puts together new fibers that are not as functional as the original tissue, but that serve as a protective, useful barrier. When this barrier is completely healed, it is known as a scar and is formed of 'scar tissue'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information