powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

oral cycling with continuous test base?

I have heard of this occurring with top BBs and PLs: Running testosterone year round and doing a 4 wk on/4 wk off alternated with dbol and drol respectively. How do you guys think the liver will fair? Does 4 wks give enought time for liver values to drop?

So it might look something like this:
    wks 1-4: 50mg dbol & 1g test
    wks 5-8: 1g test only
    wks 9-12: 150mg drol & 1g test.

And repeat this cycle for a year. (Other injectables would also be cycled in and out)

bump

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I have heard of this occurring with top BBs and PLs: Running testosterone year round and doing a 4 wk on/4 wk off alternated with dbol and drol respectively. How do you guys think the liver will fair? Does 4 wks give enought time for liver values to drop?

So it might look something like this:
    wks 1-4: 50mg dbol & 1g test
    wks 5-8: 1g test only
    wks 9-12: 150mg drol & 1g test.

And repeat this cycle for a year. (Other injectables would also be cycled in and out)
    well, I do test year round but not that high. 4-600ew. don't know bout drol and d-bol for only 4 weeks. why not just run a normal cycle in there? ie d-bol 4 weeks, deca 16 weeks, test yr rnd, maybe 2 cycles per yr.

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    well, I do test year round but not that high. 4-600ew. don't know bout drol and d-bol for only 4 weeks. why not just run a normal cycle in there? ie d-bol 4 weeks, deca 16 weeks, test yr rnd, maybe 2 cycles per yr.
    I should add that I'm old so I don't recommend such a thing espcialy for youngr guys who may still want some natty test latter in life

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I should add that I'm old so I don't recommend such a thing espcialy for youngr guys who may still want some natty test latter in life
    do you need 1grm a week year round? have you tried less?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    do you need 1grm a week year round? have you tried less?
    Haha, I guess a varying test dose would be best (like a coast time with 250mg). 1g for a 12 or so wk cycle isnt that high to me. I actually thought I was being conservative when I gave that example, since Ive seen 2g+ per week.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Thats pretty much what i have been doing for the last 16months...test throughout and moving different compounds in and out,right now im taken it easy for 2 months and just running 500mg test e a week(have been as high as 2750mg/week of test plus other compounds).it has worked out great for me thus far,I am holding at a solid 285.come march i will bump the test up to a gram add 600mg deca ,some tren and an oral,most likely anadrol ,i respond well to anadrol.but as said earlier in a post.Not recommended for younger guys,im 35 and i have a bunch of kids so im not real concerned with screwing up any reproduction in the future

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    Thats pretty much what i have been doing for the last 16months...test throughout and moving different compounds in and out,right now im taken it easy for 2 months and just running 500mg test e a week(have been as high as 2750mg/week of test plus other compounds).it has worked out great for me thus far,I am holding at a solid 285.come march i will bump the test up to a gram add 600mg deca,some tren and an oral,most likely anadrol,i respond well to anadrol.but as said earlier in a post.Not recommended for younger guys,im 35 and i have a bunch of kids so im not real concerned with screwing up any reproduction in the future

Hey bro am not a fan of high doses but am interested in how the side was with 2750mg/ew & the results??

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Hey bro am not a fan of high doses but am interested in how the side was with 2750mg/ew & the results??

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    I can say that most drugs (including AASs) more does not mean better and exponently sends up side effects. Testosterone is rather an exception. When it comes to test more is better, however with doses over 2g/wk I think an AI and a DHT-inhibitor should be required (not SERMs and saw palmetto crap).

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    results were I was stronger then ever and tighter then ever at the same time.Im a firm believer that gains are dose dependent.

results were I was stronger then ever and tighter then ever at the same time.Im a firm believer that gains are dose dependent.
    but that doesnt mean that a newbi should be on 700mg test to grow on first cycle you mean to stick to the dosage of your level right?

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Thats pretty much what i have been doing for the last 16months...test throughout and moving different compounds in and out,right now im taken it easy for 2 months and just running 500mg test e a week(have been as high as 2750mg/week of test plus other compounds).it has worked out great for me thus far,I am holding at a solid 285.come march i will bump the test up to a gram add 600mg deca,some tren and an oral,most likely anadrol,i respond well to anadrol.but as said earlier in a post.Not recommended for younger guys,im 35 and i have a bunch of kids so im not real concerned with screwing up any reproduction in the future
    is that the highest you go with deca ? 600mg ew? just seems low in comparison to the test

is that the highest you go with deca? 600mg ew? just seems low in comparison to the test
    no need to go higher.I use it specifically for its collogen re synthasizing properties.

but that doesnt mean that a newbi should be on 700mg test to grow on first cycle you mean to stick to the dosage of your level right?

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    bro,depends on your goals,dont fool yourself thinking these 19 and 20 yr olds turning pro are only running 500mgs of test.it really comes down to your goals

Thread Information