BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

PIss and blood tests on supervised probation

hey just wondered i just got put on probation for getting caught with juice u can prolly find my thread if you wanted. just wondered if anyone knows if the piss and blood tests i get will be the same ones the cops run that dont pick up on steroids . this is the first time my area has ever dealt with a steroid case and i dont know if they know what to look for. i know that job and police and firemen tests dont look for steroids. what do you all think about my tests? im on probation for five years and jsut cant imagine not juicin for that long but if i have to thats no problem. anyone with experience or knowledge let me know. thanks again.

seattleseahalkjunkie is offline Junior Member
    Well since you got busted for steroids I would think they would test you for steroids. If you were busted for something else I would not be concerned. I think you should wait awhile and see if they do test you and how often and play it from there. Is random drug testing a part of your probation. How often do you have to meet with probation. I just think you should wait awhile and play it by ear.

BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    yah just came off so it'd be at least four months till i went back on
    just wanted to know if anyone knew about the testing

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    See how the first few months go while your on PCT. Always take GH/slin during the down time you know.

Thread Information