Anavar only, post your experience with it.

Does it even do anything??? hmmmmmm some say it's a miracle drug while others say it's a piece.

If you want a six pack, is this the best/safest AAS to get there?
    On an athletic standpoint , are the results from anavar worth seeing, strength/small lean muscle gains?

Post away with the good and the bad.

Njectable is offline Member
    from my experience i would say its the best when compared to gains/sides, i wouldn't go as far as saying its a miracle drug. And depending on what your current BF% is it will cut you up but your not gonna go from 20% BF down to a six pack with a var only cycle by just sitting on ur ass, if that was the case then i might consider it a miracle drug, but from my experiences with var only cycles, i gained 8-10lbs of lean muscle while also cutting up slightly, but keep in mind i wasn't doing any cardio at the time when i was cycling. Strength gains are pretty significant when taking var, and u notice veins popping up everywhere when your on. I guess it just depends what you want to accomplish with a cycle, that will determine whether var is right for you.

Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    from my experience i would say its the best when compared to gains/sides, i wouldn't go as far as saying its a miracle drug. And depending on what your current BF% is it will cut you up but your not gonna go from 20% BF down to a six pack with a var only cycle by just sitting on ur ass, if that was the case then i might consider it a miracle drug, but from my experiences with var only cycles, i gained 8-10lbs of lean muscle while also cutting up slightly, but keep in mind i wasn't doing any cardio at the time when i was cycling. Strength gains are pretty significant when taking var, and u notice veins popping up everywhere when your on. I guess it just depends what you want to accomplish with a cycle, that will determine whether var is right for you.

8-10lbs while cutting bf thats some awesome gains. So I guess the gains would be similar to Oral turinabol , but with more fat loss?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    im on day 13 of 80mg/day and right now all ive seen is a wicked case of acne and some increased vascularity.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    im on day 13 of 80mg/day and right now all ive seen is a wicked case of acne and some increased vascularity.

Oh yeah , I remember you got some free var.
    So it's nothing special?
    how much increased vascularity, are you dropping weight or maintaining it while getting more cut up?
    Which do you like better OT or var?

You said you notice veins popping up everywhere when your on. When you come off var does your vascularity just go away????

And sports wise, how would this drug effect an athletes performance?

some viens will stay it just depends how much BF you dropped when u were on cycle, you won't be as vascular though once you come off your cycle. i haven't heard many people having problems with acne on var jigga, any chance you could of been given something else, dbol or something maybe? My first cycle i ran 80mg every day too and noticed no sides at all, just maybe a headache here and there at the start of my cycle

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    On its own i feel it's a waste of money and not much in the way of results. The only thing i noticed was a slight strength increase.

as from an athletic stand point, i'm not sure i guess it depends what sport ur competing in, i would imagine it would make u a better athelete with the strength increases, but like i said i never really did any cardio when i was cycling with var, actually i never really did cardio cycling or not i just recently started, so i can't really say whether var affects your cardiovascular system and whether you will get tired and winded faster when running cause i never experienced it

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    On its own i feel it's a waste of money and not much in the way of results. The only thing i noticed was a slight strength increase.

var the next creatine.

thanks for the info so far , keep it comin.
    Theres to much difference in opinions, some say it's great while others say it's nothing.

i got nothing to gain by sitting here praising var, thats why i said it depends what ur expecting out of it, the people that sit here and bash the shit IMO are comparing it to test, or tren or some shit and obviously if your trying to bulk ya you probably will think its shit when compared to some of the stronger steroids . You may also think its shit if you get ripped off and pay full market price on this shit which will cost probably over $700 just to have enough supply for a decent cycle, in that case then ya i wouldn't recommend it, but maybe if people read the profile on var a little better they might know what to expect before taking it, cause if you think just cause its one of the most expensive steroids on the market that its gonna have the best gains then think again

IMO if your looking to cut and gain some lean muscle then instead of doing just var, just add some clen or something to your cycle or to your PCT and you have a pretty effective, safe cycle.

i got nothing to gain by sitting here praising var, thats why i said it depends what ur expecting out of it, the people that sit here and bash the shit IMO are comparing it to test, or tren or some shit and obviously if your trying to bulk ya you probably will think its shit when compared to some of the stronger steroids. You may also think its shit if you get ripped off and pay full market price on this shit which will cost probably over $700 just to have enough supply for a decent cycle, in that case then ya i wouldn't recommend it, but maybe if people read the profile on var a little better they might know what to expect before taking it, cause if you think just cause its one of the most expensive steroids on the market that its gonna have the best gains then think again

Of course test and other strong compounds will produce more gains. Me personally , I don't want to blimp up because it will slow me down.

If it will cut some fat while hardening me up and giving me more strength then I'll try it, but if it's just a waste of money with nothing to show then I won't.

Does anyone know how it compares to Oral Turinabol in gains/sides?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Of course test and other strong compounds will produce more gains. Me personally , I don't want to blimp up because it will slow me down.

If it will cut some fat while hardening me up and giving me more strength then I'll try it, but if it's just a waste of money with nothing to show then I won't.

Does anyone know how it compares to Oral Turinabol in gains/sides?
    Var has less sides. OT tends to add more mass than var.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Var has less sides. OT tends to add more mass than var.

Have you done both?
    Var is better with fat loss than OT correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Have you done both?
    Var is better with fat loss than OT correct?
    Correct. I haven't run tbol, yet, but everyone i know who used it said it was just like a weak dbol .

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    I always add var to my pct 20mg a day and continue till my next cycle I love the stuff you keep a lot of your gains and you stay strong that helps me stay motivated in the gym between cycles.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Drol, tren , and test!!!!! I mistakening ran var in the 20-30mg/day (low i know) range before and didnt see any strength or weight gain. A continualy drowsiness throughout the day and deeper sleep were all I noted. Possibly an increase in vascularity.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by simster1
    I always add var to my pct 20mg a day and continue till my next cycle I love the stuff you keep a lot of your gains and you stay strong that helps me stay motivated in the gym between cycles.
    So you actually dont run PCT, you just coast? If not, then "adding var to pct" elimnates the idea of pct.

Hard Head is offline Member
    BTG var gave me insane pumps @ 60 mg day, I mean like so painfull that I couldn't finish a set. I dropped to 50 and was able to deal with the incredible pumps. It made me stronger, for example I went up 20 lbs (each side) on my dumbell flat bench flyes in 6 weeks.

Wouldn't run it alone again.

tele20 is offline Junior Member
    Hellmask...just go with TBOL

Ive never ran var before but Ive ran TBOL at 60mg a day by it self before and it seems to be exactly what you want. I dropped my 40 down to 4.46 from 4.62, strength went up a bit all around, and it put a solid 10 pounds on me. It wouldnt be like the extra weight would slow you down. Coming off I ran a simple clomid PCT and lost nothing (actually gained a lil).

Only side effect I had was minor indigestion and the farts.

O and youll be up alot if you know what i mean.

fight_prof is offline Junior Member
    tele20....

I was considering a TBOL only cycle. I am 5'6", 161 lbs and lean. (training for 13 years, diet and training are good!) My main goals are recovery from many sport specific sessions (MMA sessions). Size and strength are not primary goals. I was thinking of running it low dose for my goals.

What kind of dosages do you recommend? Also, in terms of coming off Tbol, what do you recommend for clomid PCT administration in terms of dosage and timing?

Any help appreciated. I'd love to know how long I could run it safely, then come off, then go on again if needed. I hear it's a good athletic AAS.

FP
    Last edited by fight_prof; 01-12-2006 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fight_prof
    tele20....

I was considering a TBOL only cycle. I am 5'6", 161 lbs and lean. (training for 13 years, diet and training are good!) My main goals are recovery from many sport specific sessions (MMA sessions). Size and strength are not primary goals. I was thinking of running it low dose for my goals.

What kind of dosages do you recommend? Also, in terms of coming off Tbol, what do you recommend for clomid PCT administration in terms of dosage and timing?

Any help appreciated. I'd love to know how long I could run it safely, then come off, then go on again if needed. I hear it's a good athletic AAS.

FP
    Like I said, I ran it at 60mg per day. Seeing that I was taking for strength, size, and speed, and you are wanting to take for just recovery...i wouldnt go past 40mg per day. You can ajust this number based on how you feel after a week or so.

I ran it for 8 weeks. I think the last two weeks were overkill. I stopped gaining and improving after the 6th week. In terms of how long to stay on....anything more then 6-8 weeks is gonna be pushin on the liver. Go on for 6, do your pct, stay off for awhile and then jump back on if needed.

For a simple clomid PCT, do a search for anavar PCT or Clomid PCT or sumthing along that line.

Timing wise, I believe TBOL has a half life of around 16 hours(correct me if im wrong) so you are gonna need to split your dosages up into two "servings"

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    hey hard head, how long did you run var for? and did you just keep it at 50mg for most of the cycle?

Hard Head is offline Member
    Ran the var 5 weeks plus a couple of days, til I ran out, then started PCT. I started it at 40, didn't get much, upped to 50, then to 60, then back to 50 when I realized 60 was too much for me and my lifting routine. So yeah it was @ 50 for most of the cycle. I bought enough to run 50 for 6 weeks so when it ran out, it ran out, just a couple of days short of 6 wks.

Wouldn't run it alone again.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    oh yea? why not? describe the unbearable pump... were you doin biceps or what?

tele, thanks for the thorough answer, much appreciated!

If I run it, it will be low dose like I said, and no more than 6 weeks. Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    oh yea? why not? describe the unbearable pump... were you doin biceps or what?
    I dont know if its the same with you Hardhead or with anavar for that matter...but with TBOL..the unbearable pumps were in your lower back. One set of deads and your back was tighter then hell.

Quote Originally Posted by fight_prof
    tele, thanks for the thorough answer, much appreciated!

If I run it, it will be low dose like I said, and no more than 6 weeks. Thx!
    No prob...any more questions, feel free to PM me.

PlasmaMan is offline New Member
    Ah, good info in this thread, as I have var arriving next week.

I chose var only cycle for:
    LOW Sides, Strength gain, Add 8-10lbs of lean mass, get cut/vascular.

The question is do I start my cycle next week, then go on vacatin (to Vegas) Feb 1 (for 3 days), or wait until I get back?

I would love to have that pumped feeling before I go, but not sure missing 3 days in the gym, along with the partying is worth it.

What to do?

tele, I tried to PM you but says you aren't accepting them, fyi.

Ive been off 8 months and have been trying to cut up. Id like to hear more opinions on its effects on cutting and fat loss. I also dont want to hear you wont gain anything, I think 8 months is enough time for my body to be good and clean.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    So you actually dont run PCT, you just coast? If not, then "adding var to pct" elimnates the idea of pct.
    Not exactly there are conflicting opinions on if 20mg of var actually shuts you down. I belive that 20mg or less of var doesnt shut me down cuz i usually finish the var a couple of months before my next cycle and have no adverse effects at all.

Quote Originally Posted by simster1
    Not exactly there are conflicting opinions on if 20mg of var actually shuts you down. I belive that 20mg or less of var doesnt shut me down cuz i usually finish the var a couple of months before my next cycle and have no adverse effects at all.

I've read that as little as 2.5mgs of anavar can lower your natty test. So assuming from that, 20mgs should have you CLOSE to complete shut down.

And ive read that usually 30+ mg shuts you down you are prob right but I go by how I feel

I used to only add 10mg after my cycle put this past year felt ambitous so I did 20mg and when i stopped felt great and weighted 2 months then started my cycle

Thread Information