LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member

Birthday Present yes or no

OMG there is absolutely nothing that my son won't ask me for. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad, probably bad. He has his 25th birthday coming up and he said he wants me to buy him finaplex? See I told you there is nothing he won't aske me to buy him.
    I know he cycles but honestly it makes me neverous last time he placed his order & had the Anavar & finaplex delivered to my office!!!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    OMG there is absolutely nothing that my son won't ask me for. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad, probably bad. He has his 25th birthday coming up and he said he wants me to buy him finaplex? See I told you there is nothing he won't aske me to buy him.
    I know he cycles but honestly it makes me neverous last time he placed his order & had the Anavar & finaplex delivered to my office!!!

you should of slapped the taste out ov his mouth for getting them sent to you office

but he is 25 and if that's what he want's and you don't have a problem with getting him some fina well get him some

i wish my mom bought me gear

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    LAW

Will you adopt me?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    LAW

Will you adopt me?
    LOL

Adopt me too.

Cheeky bugger he is!

Lol well my mom knows i cycle & its legal here but she never & wont buy me any gear.well i dont see any problem why you shouldnt oh btw dont forget to tell him to add test in there too pls

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Sure i'll adopt you Now send me all your credit card bills so I can be sure they get paid on time & also all your dirty laundry so I can wash it between my business appointments and don't forget dinner is on the stove. grilled chicken with chilpolte sauce, baked sweet potatoes, spinach with 0fat cream sauce & for desert there is dairy free banana cream pie. Now please please put your dishes in the dishwasher for a change

Thanks,

Love Mom

Sure i'll adopt you Now send me all your credit card bills so I can be sure they get paid on time & also all your dirty laundry so I can wash it between my business appointments and don't forget dinner is on the stove. grilled chicken with chilpolte sauce, baked sweet potatoes, spinach with 0fat cream sauce & for desert there is dairy free banana cream pie. Now please please put your dishes in the dishwasher for a change

Thanks,

Love Mom

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    adopt me too!!!! i want enthanate for christmas and GH for my birthday

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    you rock

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    my bday is the 24th this month. Ill be waiting for my present

GoGetBig is offline New Member

Thanks,

Love Mom
    LOVE YA MA! THANK FOR DINNER!

Thread Information