riddic99 is offline New Member

Real or fake Thai DBOl???????

Hey guys, new to the board and need some advice. I just recieved a tub of British Dispensary D-Bol straight from thailiand. On the cover of the tub (1000 tabs) it reads: "Anabolic hormone for the pormotion of constructive anabolism of protiens". The tub spelt Promotion wrong (pormotion). Is this fake? thanks fellas-riddic

Forgot to add: It has what looks like an authentic dragon hologram. Maybe that makes a difference.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    DB is notorious for typos on the labels.....If your not sure go to the steroid pic forum,all kinds of BD products there,including your 5mg dbols.

ok thanks bro

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Have 1 and you'll know..... Real ones are a light pink colour with a snake/dragon thing symbol on it where as the fake ones are a darker pin colour and have dots on them. Real ones have a chemically sorta taste where as fake ones are sweet when they get 2 ur taste buds, and the real ones are hard so when you try 2 crush them in your hand they will break in blocks where as the fake ones will crush into powder.

gear, everything checks out, like the dragon, color, and size. I also did the thumb check and it didnt crush into powder. Its just weird that they would misspell a word on the label. I think they're ok. THanks for the help.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds legit to me... the part where they miss spelt whatever they miss spelt dont make sence to me. British Dispensery box never used to have the hologram on it. They on purpose put the hologram on the box when they started relising that their products were being faked by some1 else.

pelly789 is offline Member
    hey riddic i was wondering if u could email me or give me some information reguarding how you ordered your pills from the bd any info would be cool thanks man.

I have this type with the same spelling mistake......some say they are fake. I have had GOOD results with them though!

yep they seem good to me, i know a few people whov taken them and i remember the spelling mistake on all of their tubs.

let one dissolve in ur mouth, should be a bitter taste and should crumble

Thread Information