BlueEyedDragonfly is offline New Member

Need Quick Sust Help ! =)

I started a Sust/Dbol cycle today. It was gonna be 500 a week of Sust with my injections (250) on Mondays and Thursdays for 10 weeks. After spending a few hours tonight doing more research I'm thinking about switching it to every 3 days (Mon, Thurs, Sun, Weds.....) which will just about give me 8 weeks. Just hoping to get some opinions before Thursday lol.

Thanks all,
    Markus

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I like 10 weeks better. It will take up to 4 weeks to kick in, so stretch it out. What's your cycle experience?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Excess is correct, stick with the 10 weeks. I am just coming off a sus cycle right now, and I didn't start seeing any gains until my 5 week or so. IMO 8 weeks is not enough on Sus. I would run it at least 10 weeks or 12 weeks. My next cycle is giong to be sus and t 200 and some dbol and EQ probally for 10-20 weeks.
    I did my injects every 5 days with my Sus, and got great results. Hope this helps. Plus injecting every 3 days is gonna hurt like hell..

First of all, thanks for the replies Excess and Sicilian.

As for cycle experience, I've done Test Enanthate (200mg week) and Dbol (20mg day) in the past. I was already tied into the Sust with my buddy (same buddy that can't get me Clomid ) when I had changed my mind and had wanted to do the Enanthate again. So my cycle as is gonna be 40mg Dbol per day for 4 weeks and was gonna be the Sustanon at 500 per week (250 on Mondays and Thursdays) for 8 weeks. I then read tonight that because of the Prop in the Sust it should be done EOD or ETD which led me to the dillema of doing as planned or switching to the every third day (but only 8 week) theory.

Bumping myself in hopes of getting some more expert advice =)

Reality is offline Junior Member
    shoot 250eod so u dont waste the prop
    what were the results of the enan dbol cycle like?
    Last edited by Reality; 03-26-2003 at 01:02 PM.

Thread Information