djm999 is offline New Member

Can i stay on gear for a year?

the truth is that i dont like coming off gear i do 10 weeks come off and crash like hell lose about 2/3 of what ive put on and cant be bothered to train an just feel weak and really bad so i tend to stay on gear until i feel like its doing nothing for me my last course lasted 6months? can i stay on it for that long or will i just not grow?

mass junkie is offline banned
    I know a few fellas off the boards who stay on year round..

No bro not good we all love to stay on juice forever but there is a difference alot of people do great on cycle & mess up when they start pct mostly diet & btw if you did stay on for 6 months you gain alot & gains will stop then you will crash even harder & you dont want to end up on HRT for the rest of your life do you?? think of other things in life like kids if you want to have kids dont let the gear limit your thinking & control you.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I know a few fellas off the boards who stay on year round..

i know them too bro but they are 35+years old & very experinced in it not anyone can do well in it not to mention they have kids which doing it year round wont hurt them with this issue.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

so what will it do this is meant to be a forum to help each other out not an abusive forum if i wanted to do that i would of gone on the bin larden site!!!

no no not at all its not an abusive fourm we are just concerned about your health if you want to do it you can no 1 can stop you, you wont hurt us doing it we just giving an advice & if you want to take it or leave it its your decision bro.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    you are just clueless man, seriously

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I know people r having run flaming this kid, but it seems hes made SOME SERIOUS mistakes, i just hope everything ends up ite

would there be much damage from a 6month course

what he needs is a correct pct and realize its post cycle depression... Depression Gets to all of us when coming off a cycle, but when you say or do something like that especially @ his age, He would get real messed up and gives all juicers a bad name..He would be the type of guy telling people how juice ruined his life, and make everyone flame the stero type "juice heads". Do research and understand the concepts or don't juice at all... Alot of people are saying some pretty mesed up thing... I don't know, maybe its becuase I seen one to many clueless posts today, just my thought....

Bro, NO LONGER THEN 16 WEEKS.. Thats pushing it

tommy39 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    You wouldn't happen to be on MTV tonight would ya?
    HAAAAAAA!!!! I hope not cause any coc$%&*#@ who goes on mtv and crys about his fake winny tabs hes hooked on is a closet fagwipe.

And kid to stay on all year would require monthly bloodwork and carefull
    planning and i wouldnt think about it. Your gonna wind up with no libido
    for a long time if not other heath side effects. Be patient and do it right
    a step at a time.

topgun1983 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djm999
    would there be much damage from a 6month course
    right mate, im sorry if the abuse is tedious. ill explain fully the risks.
    Basically, firstly you would damage your natural test levels for life as your gonads would not be able to switch on after being redundant for such a long time. You would not, therefore be able to have kids.
    Secondly you run the risk of very high blood pressure due to the higly synthesised test level in your system. This could, in effect kill you.
    all side effects would hit you, not just by chance, but fact. your natural test level would fall, along with your immune system. Thus acne, high blood pressure, liver damage etc. would set in....and be the least of your issues...
    Im not sure if your gains would stop, but, your feeling of euphoria would drop so hard once you had stopped that you would almost certainly hit depression. you would stop making the same gains and start to judge yourself as 'shrinking'.

Is this all worth it. No.

do one cycle on for e.g. 12 weeks. take 12 weeks off for your body to recover. then hit is again. Dont savage your system for 12 months and lose it all.

i hope this helps more than the already existing cheap shots. saying that the guys here do know a lot, and if the y seem harsh its because they are making a point, and want you to understand several do's and dont's. Abuse included, i rate this site above all others, and the knowledge of the users as well.

take care.

TG

seattleseahalkjunkie is offline Junior Member
    Ya dude sorry about all these guys flaming on you. Some people have a hard time seeing things through someone else's eye. But I do agree with them, just not the way they said it. You are to young for long cycles. You need to find a way to get thru the depression. You need to be more disiplined. Find a way to get thru it. Maybe talk to a doctor about an-depressent, maybe do more cardio, change your workout rutine, get a new girl-friend, something. But do not risk your longterm health. Find a way to get through it. Good luck

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    You wouldn't happen to be on MTV tonight would ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Monsteronjuice
    I am fixing to embark on a Twenty Wker myself, You just have to know your body and get BW done halfway through so you know where you stand.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Keep you shitty opinions/comments to yourself.He's young and just asking a question.No need to flame the kid.You don't have anything constructive to say,DON'T POST...it's that simple

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Keep you shitty opinions/comments to yourself.He's young and just asking a question.No need to flame the kid.You don't have anything constructive to say,DON'T POST...it's that simple
    Very true...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Ditto.

I'm cleaning up all the shit-posts in this thread...

If you have something constructive to add..add it

If you can't convey your thoughts in an adult manner...you shouldn't be on an adult website.

~Narkissos

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Ditto.

I'm cleaning up all the shit-posts in this thread...

If you have something constructive to add..add it

If you can't convey your thoughts in an adult manner...you shouldn't be on an adult website.

~Narkissos
    Well said. Sometimes people just love posting non constructive gibberish. It is time this site is cleansed of all garbage, especially of those who criticize someone who asks honest questions. This site helped me more than I had imagined. We want people who come here in search of help to learn more about the gear they put into themselves without causing harm, so lets give them a chance by being nice. I haven’t gotten flamed for any questions because I read up enough before I post something. Some people don’t do that but lets just give them a chance if they ask something you consider stupid, irrelevant or childish.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grimnlock
    Well said. Sometimes people just love posting non constructive gibberish.

It is time this site is cleansed of all garbage

especially of those who criticize someone who asks honest questions. This site helped me more than I had imagined. We want people who come here in search of help to learn more about the gear they put into themselves without causing harm, so lets give them a chance by being nice. I haven’t gotten flamed for any questions because I read up enough before I post something. Some people don’t do that but lets just give them a chance if they ask something you consider stupid, irrelevant or childish.

Working on that part.

Stay tuned

~Nark

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Damn I'll be back down under 1000 posts!

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    all year..yes you could stay on for a year+ if you are regularly doctor supervised i would say at least once to twice a month.
    at your age though its not the smartest idea. you aren't completely finished developing, to stay on all year could cause permenant damage. you'll hear 10,000 different opinions but at your age its just not the smartest thing.
    goodluck with what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    LOL

monkeyboy is offline Junior Member
    Im In The Middle Of A Crash Now I Dont Want To Do Sh*t It Sucks But After A Couple Weeks It Gets Better

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You can stay on year round, or cruise between cycles. Another option is to bridge with a less anabolic compound. The key when doing this, is to get regular bloodwork done, assess how your body is coping with the various compounds your running, then decide whether to continue or not.

As stated above, staying on for longer, often means recovery is harder, though, possible.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    where do you get this info bro?

you can stay on as long as you want,it really depends on what your goals are in life and what your willing to sacrifice to get them.my belief is if your gonna cycle on and off year after year,you may as well just stay on untill you are completely finished.truth be told pct is harsh on your body so why put it through that 3 or 4 times a year just to go back on and try and regain what you lost from pct.its like 2 steps forward and 1 back each time..in my opinion and this is just my opinion you are better off staying on continuously and cycleing dosages throughout the year.
    Goodluck in whatever you decide to do

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr

Nark said this thread not the whore thread in the lounge. Don't worry you'll be safe

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    where do you get this info bro?

you can stay on as long as you want,it really depends on what your goals are in life and what your willing to sacrifice to get them.my belief is if your gonna cycle on and off year after year,you may as well just stay on untill you are completely finished.truth be told pct is harsh on your body so why put it through that 3 or 4 times a year just to go back on and try and regain what you lost from pct.its like 2 steps forward and 1 back each time..in my opinion and this is just my opinion you are better off staying on continuously and cycleing dosages throughout the year.
    Goodluck in whatever you decide to do
    I dont think anyone under 20 has enough experince to juice longer then 16 weeks, If you know anyone let me know... They are new to the game and their receptors need a break

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    I dont think anyone under 20 has enough experince to juice longer then 16 weeks, If you know anyone let me know... They are new to the game and their receptors need a break
    just because your under 20 doesnt mean your new to the game,i began training when i was 14 and did my 1st cycle at 17 im now 35,my best friend won the junior nationals at 17 and another friend won the teenage USA at 19.trust me...or dont.I do know what im talking about.you need look no further then the National level bro.again,dont fool yourself thinking these 19 and 20 yr olds are some kind of genetic freaks..there not.

Im done trying to enlighten you my man.

Thread Information